Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

sneakin' in here....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

sneakin' in here.... Empty
PostSubject: sneakin' in here....   sneakin' in here.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:23 pm

Greetings and salutations, fellow gamers and fantasy lovers!

I am commonly called Sorr, in other games Sor or "no, no, back up!" My delusions of tankdom can drive the healer CRAZY - on the other hand, I always offer employment and practice. Guild Wars, PerfectWorld, Shaiya (both L and D), Dragon Sky, AofC - console is/was Morrowind, Oblivion, Two Worlds, of Might and Magic, anything Need for Speed, Nascar 2003, fps's - you get my drift. Shame on me, I forgot Forza 2.

52 yr old, I do the cooking in the house and recently found a new hobby - being a DJ for gamerschoiceradio, 2 - 6 est. I am blessed, my wife plays GW, PW, Shaiya (currently on PS2 with her brother in "Dynasty Warriors 5-Empires") she's more into adventure/puzzle/mystery titles for console.

3 lapratz, 2 cats and 2 budgies, I think I want to come back as one of my pets (spoiled!). More will be added to this as the questions flow.....
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

sneakin' in here.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: sneakin' in here....   sneakin' in here.... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:31 pm

Greetings Sorr, and it is good to see you. Please make yourself at home my haven is your haven.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net

sneakin' in here....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: