Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! Empty
PostSubject: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Alright so silly me, I forgot that I had a title plan to this site and forgot to mention in rules and here so here we go.

Admins will be known as Princess and Prince should a male be turned into an admin. As creator I am Queen and Zain is King.

All mods shall have the tittle Lord or Lady, I know there are a few not yet marked, but I shall fix that soon.

If this bothers anyone please post it here. No one will be judged. This is so I know and can make changes. Thanks for reading this!

Queen of Haven,

Keena
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 9:47 pm

Does this mean that I can't call my fairy lady Tigan, and she is also the queen of the fairies. What should I do?
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:17 pm

I shall endeavor to be worth the noble title of Lord, my fair Queen - my thanks for deigning to raise me above my station...
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 10:20 pm

Um...sorry, not quite sure what that means. Razz
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:30 pm

No Lady Tigan, you may keep that tittle since you were created before I remembered to add to the rules. I'm sorry for the cunfusion.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 11:47 pm

It's ok, thank you for telling me though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!   IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!!!
Page 1 of 1