Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Me, Myself, and... Ape???

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Euthelis

Euthelis

Me, Myself, and... Ape??? Empty
PostSubject: Me, Myself, and... Ape???   Me, Myself, and... Ape??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:53 pm

Hi everyone! I'm Kahlan, but I'm also known as Ape, Cereal, or "that kid that sounds like Zain." The last is usually just Onyx having hearing problems, but whatever (hides in a corner "DON'T HURT ME").

I'm a writer and am currently writing my own fantasy story that I plan on getting published by TOR books. Despite my age, I have big goals, and rpgs are fun ways to reflect those goals in a metaphorical way for me. I've never been on a forum rpg before, but I pretty much understand how it works (thanks to Siah).

I also quite enjoy military history, reading, music (of all kinds), musical and theatrical performance (yeah, I'm a "theatre kid"), swimming, football, console gaming, and just sitting around being a bum.

Anything else that you need to know about me is pretty easy to find out just by being around me and chatting with me (or in this case, foruming with me).
That's me in a nutshell! I look forward to posting with you all Very Happy

p.s. My name did come from the Terry Goodkind books. But before you asked, I never got to finish them but loved the name. I do enjoy making up other names, I just didn't do that to prevent total confusion for some people.
Back to top Go down
http://once-upon-a-time.forumotion.com
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and... Ape???   Me, Myself, and... Ape??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 1:58 pm

Kahlan, welcome to the nuthouse! My 1st choice for forum rpgs on the atm. Gonna be great finally getting to kill our foes as brothers (or kill each other)!
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and... Ape???   Me, Myself, and... Ape??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:02 pm

We seem to share many things in common...velkomen
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and... Ape???   Me, Myself, and... Ape??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:08 pm

Welcome to The Beloved Haven Kahlan!
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and... Ape???   Me, Myself, and... Ape??? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 2:15 pm

I would also like to welcome you Kahlan. Please enjoy and thank you for joining us for the first time.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me, Myself, and... Ape???   Me, Myself, and... Ape??? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Me, Myself, and... Ape???
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: