Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Of Might and Magic

Go down 
+2
Destiny Ta'malix
Keena Sera
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:49 am

Keena instantly leapt out of the path of the fire ball and crossed her blades infront of her to absorb Siah's attack as the pounced upon her. She could sense his strength was greater then before and revenage darkened his thoughts. She had walked away barely last time, she prayed to Gaia she would be able to do so again.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:53 am

His armour glowing white-hot in some areas, as his anger and temper grew within him. His feet were steady, his mind in control, he had never been more for a battle than right now.

Siah sliced at Keena repeatedly with powerful blows.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:58 am

Keena had done a good job blocking so far, but the last one sliced through her left side. The pain was so intense it took a good amount of effort not to fall to her knees. She ignored the wound but felt a tree behind her, she didn't like killing but she was starting to realize it might be her only chance to escape with her life this time. So she switched from protecting herself to attacking wtih the ferocity of a wolf as she sliced, and stabbed with her swords.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:02 pm

Siah took a few jabbs to the chest, his armour prevailed and deflected the blows. The tree behind Keena levitated into the air a moment before crashing down in her direction. Siah jumped back, a large leap of 12 feet.

"I will end this now!" Was the only thought on his mind.

He pointed his sword at her and multiple balls of heat and flame swished through the air twisting in orange flares towards Keena...
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:07 pm

Keena had been so hell bent on killing him, she had not realized the cliff was behind her and now as she dodged the tree she was struck by two of the on coming fire balls and hurled from the cliff.

Her body was surrounded in pain so severe she could barely breathe. She had allowed her mind to fill with the promise of blood shed and now she would pay for that error. She felt the air around her as she fell and her mind filled with only one thought before passing out from the pain. Forgive me Zain....
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Siah raised his left hand. Keena stopped falling.

A few moments later, after rising through the air, the unconcious Celestial was held in place two feet above the ground. Siah looked at her with contempt.

"Wake up!" He shouted, fury burning within him. He would so finish her...!

Keena shook voilently in mid-air as Siah willed it ot be. "Wake up, Keena!"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:42 pm

Keena felt herself being pulled from the realm of darkness and the first thing to come to her was the pain. She cried out from it and then she heard his voice. No, not him...

But as her eyes opened and her first sight after the fuzziness cleared from her eyes was indeed the half-demon Siah.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:49 pm

Siah stared at this being of light. How long had it been since that fateful day that his father was destroyed? Too long... but everything he was, everything he is has now come to this point.

"You're weak. Too weak to heal yourself. I can do one of two things, Celestial. I can end you now or I can give you the strength to heal yourslef and meet your beloved again." Siah's voice was calm and deadly. If he had to, he would rend Keena and lay waste to Haven, uprooting every plant in this forest to find him.

Now, he merely looked at Keena forcing her to decide he slowly raised his blade as she floated closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:54 pm

"Y-you would heal me, but in the e-end you would d-destroy me....to f-find Zain." her voice was colored with her pain and she winced once more.

She felt the rain hit her skin, trying to heal her, but he was right. She was barely able to stay away long enough to do so. She looked at him, blood flowing from her and hitting the ground beneath her. "I would....rather you kill m-me."
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:59 pm

"Kill? I did not say 'kill' Keena. I said end." Siah lowered his head a growl, deep and evil reverbrated from his throat.

His eyes looked at the Celestial with pure malice... "I will remove you from all realms and place your broken form in Aether for my kin. They would relish the opprtunity at revenge upon a being of light... upon the Great and Immaculate Keena Sera!" Siah said no more... now Keena's neck was inches from the blade.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:02 pm

Keena wanted nothing more then to see Zain again, infact her soul cried for the chance to do so and in the end her love would indeed be her end.

"D-do it...heal m-me and name your...price."
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:06 pm

"Zain." Siah grabbed both Keena's hands in his left and held them firmly aganst her stomach. She floated still he never moved.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:11 pm

Keena's soul cried out like a wounded wolf, how could she give over her love to this man just to see him one last time? Was not existing better then seeing him once more, the smile on his face or the color of his sapphire eyes as he kissed her?

Her mind warred with her heart and soul, how could she betray him for the sake of their love? But if she did give him away, she could protect him better alive and breathing. Finally she made up her mind.

"He...is in t-the western part of Haven, I know n-not exactly where...but I can take you to him. Y-you know I can."
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:17 pm

A fierce, evil energy flowed from Siah's hand into Keena's. He could not heal her, but he renewed her strength. His power reinforced her and her inner strength was replenished. Siah then exerted his will upon her, he directed the energy from his hand into her hands and made her heal herself. He was so strong and powerful she was fully heald in moments.

Siah felt it would be useless trying to hold a fully recovered Celestial in levitation so he flung her over the cliff. "Go find your weapons! And your friends are about to have some visitors... you may want to help them too!"

Siah walked off into the forest, the rain drenching the earth all the more.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 1:21 pm

Keena was able to wrap a shield around her just in time before hitting the water. She quickly gathered her weapons to herself and leapt up the side of the cliff in three bounds before taking off towards the cave, she had to make sure the other were well. She looked down at her side to see the angry scar, because his power had been involved her own had not been able to heal her fully. She would forever be scarred from this encounter, in more ways then one.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:29 pm

Mika sat at the entrance to the cave waiting and watching her eyes scanned the area out side for movement after the last time she had been in a cave this was all she did making sure all inside stayed safe.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:32 pm

Siah headed West, he needed to go to his death. He would find it here, he would find his destiny to the West.

The rain was pouring down and Siah couldn't help wondering what kind of a challenge the golems wuld be to Keena and her companions. Siah chuckled.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:36 pm

Mika sat looking out into the dark night her thought s remain that of keeping safe but something deep inside her told her this lul would not last , her instincts telling her something bad was on its way something so bad it made her shiver where she sat
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:38 pm

Siah heard a crunching in the forest, he walked close by the cave and could see his golems moving in. One of them was pushing small trees over.

He paused to admire their strength and then resumed his journey.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:44 pm

Mika sat up right seeing the same stone men pushing there way threw the trees , she gave a howl and dove into the night her gauntlet sparking as she moved the sparks arching to the stone man jumping she grabbed a vine wrapping it around one stone man's legs toppling him to the ground
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:47 pm

Siah stopped, hearing the commotion he moved to the cave. He did not know why... but there was something wrong. A dozen golems should prove more than enough for Keena's wayfarers.

Siah looked on... horrified!

The Ookami was attacking the golems by herself! He ran towards her with lightning speed.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:50 pm

Mika saw something come at her she stood her ground charging her gauntlet with more lightning she threw it at who ever it was it crackled and fizzed threw the air towards him as she jumped onto the second stone man.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:54 pm

Siah absorbed the lightning with his hand while running full speed at the Ookami.

"Mika! Get away from them! hurry... follow me... hurry, now!" He looked desperate, worry flooded his features despite the helmet.

He used his power to throw two golems to the ground.

"Mika, these are not the same golems you fought at my castle, come here! Please!" Siah was begging? Did he really think that her destiny was that important?
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 2:59 pm

Mika stopped looking at the figure she now saw it was Siah she ducked at a great stone hand narally missed swiping her momentarily distracted by his cries twisting she jumped dropping down in front of him "why do you want me to follow you" she asked her body now that of a fighter toned and slender as she stood facing him.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:04 pm

Siah looked at Mika and smiled. He raised his arms out from his sides...

Two giant trees on either side if him were uprooted and hovered in the air.

"There is a small clearing North of here, go there. You're the last of the Ookami... I can make them live forever... I can make you immortal!" Siah was done with speaking.

His arms moved and the giant trees slammed repeatedly against the golem now focussed on Mika. The other golems were practically on top of the cave entrence by now, not paying any attention to him. Siah battered the golem repeatedly with the trees.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Might and Magic
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next