Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Of Might and Magic

Go down 
+2
Destiny Ta'malix
Keena Sera
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
mika alphena

mika alphena

Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:10 pm

mika looked at him "you said there might be others out there , more Ookami scattered around" she said motioning to the woods around her "I will meet you at the clearing but immortality is brought threw our young " she said looking at him, turning she dove away to the North not really understanding why she was doing this , her animal curiosity now getting the better of her as she ran silently threw the woods.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:14 pm

As soon as Mika was gone, Siah let the trees fall to the ground. the golem stopped advancing and turned towards the cave. The demon sighed. "That was close! Waaaaay to close!" He thought.

Keena was probably seconds away, Siah turned and leapt into the forest. He walked briskly after Mika not wanting to appear too easily the victor over the golem.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:18 pm

Mika stopped running standing in the middle of a clearing she looked around she could not see why he had asked her to meet him there to her it was a clearing nothing more, she crouched low watching and waiting for what ever it was he had asked her to meet him for while she brushed the dirt from the gauntlet she wore on her wrist its leather soft to her skin and the silver plate now catching the light as she sat crouched
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:21 pm

Siah entered the clearing moments later. He was faking a brisk jog.

He stopped at the edge of the clearing. And approached the Ookami with slow and steady steps.

He spoke when a few feet away from her. "Mika, you're the last of your kind. There are no others." Siah sat in the ground near a stump and rested his sword on it.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:28 pm

Standing Mika moved to stand in front of him "you told me there were others" she said defiant as she stood her fist clenched "you told a lie" she turned her back to him her dark hair in its braid catching the light as it sat over her shoulder
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:31 pm

Siah shifted his armour on his bulk. He sighed, "No, Mika I did not lie... at least not to you, not tonight."

The rain was pouring down and Siah would not have the Ookami falling ill.
With a crash a giant maple fell to the ground its massive branches able to keep most of the rain off of anyone who chose to sit beneath it.

Siah continued...
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:35 pm

mika moved to sit under its branches as she listened her ears pricked up her hair now down her back as she sat " why bring me here" she asked "what is this place" she moved a leaf that hung in front of her tucking it behind another the rain dripping down of the leaves
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 3:52 pm

"Now the last of the pieces is to fall into place." Siah looked intently at Mika.

"I know the darkest arts, the most foul of magicks. My power is unrivaled here in Haven, in all lands Corporeal. Could I have you spawn an offsrping? Yes, most certainly. But such an abomination would not be Ookami, it would be a Niphilum, a half-breed child of evil." He looked to see if she understood his words. She appeared to, so Siah continued.

"You can get immortality from a variety of means... one being servitude to a greater power that has the gift of immortality. Or, you could become a blood-sucker, a vampire, the undead. There is also the gift of god-hood, the gift of eternal life through selfless actions." He let these options sink in.

"You have an easier method available to you, however. The one thing about immortals ia they cannot die, right?" Siah sneered!
"Wrong! They die just like the rest of you. They bleed and feel pain just like you. So, you can face an immortal with a special weapon and kill them with ease. The weapon will pull the soulager from the immortal and place it in the weapon. Using the weapon on yourself would transfer the soulager and you'd be granted immortality." he watched her reaction to his words. Would she take the bait? Did she have it in her to kill?

"If you live forever, the Ookami live forever. I could build you a kingdom in Aether, teach you the magicks of old. You'd become a feasome queen and goddess to all Realms. Or you could roam Haven for eternity searching out any other Ookami that there may yet be alive." he hoped she saw the options available with a very warped view.

Siah waited...
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 6:33 pm

Keena indeed had been seconds away from the cave. Instantly she used her blades to begin slicing through them, breaking the spell that made them alive. This was a magic of her swords thanks to Gaia.

She hurled a sphere of light at two more and destroyed them. She could smell Siah all over these things and her anger grew even more. No doubt his plan was to distract her so she could not make it to Zain's side.

"Mother please help me!" She cried.

In answer the roots of the surrounding trees grew up out of the ground and captured the golems, they tightened until they burst into clouds of dust. Keena smiled. "Thank you."

She then raced into the cave to make sure the others were well and that is when she caught it. Mika had been here and for some reason she had left with Siah. What can that bastard be up to?

She reached the others and halted before them, "Is everyone alright?"
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:48 pm

Mika sat listening the more she listened the more she did not like , at one time she had thought he was helping her which to his mind he still was, but to her , he was power hungry she shifted where she sat.
"To become immortal your way is to become even more lonely and bitter for i would no longer be Ookami but something evil , and i will not become that" she said "I thank you for giving me the courage to fight and be strong, that i can not take away" she looked at the gauntlet on her arm "even thought your words are interesting , I can not, I will search for others like myself, other Ookami, so the Ookami can be reborn threw me, I shall be a queen but one who is a mother and a lover "
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:54 am

Siah rose to his feet. This Mika, she uderstood so very little...

Without a word Siah left for the Western Lands. Mika's chance at immortality growing further and further away with each of his steps.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:22 am

Queen Keena Sera wrote:
She reached the others and halted before them, "Is everyone alright?"

Destiny looked up when she heard Keena, noticing the state she was in she jumped up "Are you all right? What's happened?" she tried to help her into the cave.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:33 am

Keena shook her off, "There is no time for that. I need your help please, the half-demon Siah is after my husband. I must get to the western lands and I am afraid I will not be myself for quite some time. Zain can handle just about anything, but I fear the wrath of this demon will be too much even for him."

Her her seared with pain and she grasped it as she clentched her teeth. Silver Wind came to her and leaned agianst her to keep her from falling. She looked at Destiny and pleaded with her eyes before using her words. "I beg you, please help me fix the mistake I have made. I cannot do it on my own."
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:39 am

Lady Tigan raised up out of her hiding spot to see the white haired lady return hurt and wet. Lady Tigan flew over to her and blew some powder on her that would make her not feel pain and be able to fight harder and longer. Lady Tigan then sat on Des's shoulder and said to the white haired lady, "I want to help."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:08 am

Keena smiled, "Thank you little one, may I have the honor of your name?" Keena asked the pain subsided and she was able to stand on her own again. Silver Wind wagged his tail to let her know he was still there to catch her if she needed it.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:04 pm

"My name is Lady Tigan, It's nice to meet you." Lady Tigan said, now smiling while she sat on Des's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:27 pm

"As it is to meet you. Are you sure you wish to come, this will be a very dangerous journey?" Keena asked the little fairy, giving the vampire more time to think.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:29 pm

Destiny just stared at her for a minute, then she finally spoke up, "Alright, you helped me with those men with no questions, so I shall help you as much as I can."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:35 pm

Keena nodded her head once. "Thank you, we will need to head further into the forest. We need to go to the City of Haven first. I must settle things there before heading off to where ever it is Zain is." She said. "I am afraid we must travel through the storm, can you handle it?"
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:37 pm

Destiny nodded, "I think I can." She let a smile cross over her face, she loved this type of weather.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:50 pm

Keena looked at the cloak the woman wore and shook her head. She got into her pack and pulled out a black cloak with a sort of silver shine underneath. "Here take this, it will protect you from the lightning and the rain, it was given to me by an elemental." She pulled out one that matched and put it on.

"Tigan can hide in your hood while you ride, the cloak is long enough to drape over your horse for the most part, it will protect him from the lightning and most of the water."
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:05 pm

Destiny looked at the cloak, then down to hers, it had been her mothers and she didn't want to part with it, but she took it reluctantly. She put it on over her's and then stood up, "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:11 pm

"Your welcome, and don't worry your own cloak will be safe." She drew her hood up and took off out off the cave, she kept her pace slow so that Destiny and the horse could keep up.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 1:53 pm

Destiny walked Winter Sage out of the cave and then then climbed on. She pulled the cloak over the two of them, then pulled her hood up for Tigan.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:48 pm

Lady Tigan quickly flew under the cloak that was on Des. She sat comfortably, while they rode off to wherever it was they needed to go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Might and Magic
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next