Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:27 am

Josh held her back. "It's okay...I'm real..." he told her.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:33 am

"i was scared " she said her tears now of happiness that she wasn't alone and that he hadn't been a dream
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:33 am

Josh held her tighter. "I'm here. I'll always be here." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:38 am

mika looked up at him her face sparkling with her tears that sat on her cheek, " As..As i will for you, Josh" she said
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:39 am

Josh smiled, kissing her tear stained cheek. He had made up his mind, he would make more Ookami whenever Mika was ready.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:46 am

mika closed her eyes as he kissed her pulling him closer to her "don't leave me" she said
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:47 am

"I won't." he told her, kissing her mouth this time.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:10 am

mika sighed as he kissed her her hand moving to his cheek as it had done that night then resting on his neck puling back she took one of his hands placing it under her shirt pausing for a moment she gently let it lay on her , she tensed but after a moment smiled moving her hand back to him.
"I will still have the memory's that i can not forget but i have to move forward , with your touch there i can forget" she said softly
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:14 am

Josh blushed slightly as she took his hand and placed it under her shirt. He tried not to blush. He rested his hands on the inside of her shirt, deepening the kiss.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:25 am

Mika kissed him back now happy to leave his hands on her scared back she broke his kiss her cheeks now flushed as she looked at him wondering just how far he wanted to go or weather he just wanted to kiss her
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:26 am

Josh nodded. "I'm ready if Mika is."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:31 am

mika looked at him her heart raced, did he mean what he had just said , was he ready , was she ready, for a second she thought about it "mika is ready" she said smiling
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:35 am

Josh didn't know exactly what to do, so started by pulling up on her shirt.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:39 am

Mika let him pull off her shirt sitting in front of him her arms covering her chest and a blush on her face , she had always worn her under shirt because of the scars and now the sun on her skin felt strange as she sat looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:41 am

Josh watched as she covered her chest. "If your uncomfortable with this...We don't have to..." he murmured.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:47 am

Mika looked at him "Its just i have never..." she paused as slowly he lowered her arms a scar sat across one of her breasts
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:49 am

Josh looked at the scar, running his hand across it.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:52 am

mika turned her head as his hand touched her scar she felt embarrassed he should see what they had done to her but at the same time his touch seem to sooth that feeling.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:53 am

"Your still beautiful..." he told her, kissing her on the cheek. "No scar can change that."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:58 am

she looked up at him her eyes sparkling , reaching out she let her hand touch his bear chest moving till she rested against him her chest pressed against his the feeling of love running threw her and not anger "they said because of my scars nobody would want me" she said softly her head resting on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:59 am

Josh held her against him. "They lied." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:02 am

mika moved her arms to around him holding him close to her as she looked up at him smiling letting her hands move up his back.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:03 am

Josh wrapped his arms around her, as he kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:06 am

mika kissed him back she felt deep inside her a fire arise one of at this moment all that mattered was being with him , her heart ponded in her ears she felt his hands on her skin but she didn't shy away she embraced it as he embraced her pulling her tighter against him
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:08 am

Josh deepened the kiss, as he tugged downward slightly on her pants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)
Page 6 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 20 ... 34  Next