Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:38 am

Josh blushed slightly, sighing. "I'm tired now..."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:40 am

mika rested her head beside his cheek and smiled "yeah... I ache but I'm happy" she said she slipped off him and rested next to him smiling
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:41 am

Josh groaned as she pulled out of him and laid next to him. He smiled back at her.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:43 am

mika lay on her back her hand resting on her belly she felt warmth from inside her and smiled looking at him "if it has happened would you want a boy or a girl?" she asked softly
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:44 am

Josh thought about it. "Either one would be nice, but I guess a boy."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:47 am

mika smiled "yeah a boy would be good" she sighed "a fighter and a great lover like you"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:48 am

Josh blushed deeply, at the great lover part.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:54 am

mika smiled rolling to wrap her arms around him "its the truth" she whispered again kissing his neck
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 1:54 am

Josh moaned gently, loving the feeling of her lips on his neck.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:10 am

as mika lay she saw a shooting star "quick make a wish" she said her hand moving to her tummy and a smile crossing her face as she closed her eyes
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:13 am

Josh closed his eyes, making a wish.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:16 am

mika opened hers she sat up leaning over she gently kissed him leaving her lips against his for a moment
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:17 am

Josh kissed her back, smiling into the kiss.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:18 am

"I think my wish will come true before yours" she said letting her belly touch his side as she leaned over him smiling
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:19 am

Josh chuckled. "I'm sure it will..." he had wished that they'd be together forever.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:22 am

she smiled down at him "let stay here forever" she said softly as she glanced at the stars twinkling above them "together, just you and me"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:23 am

"That's the best offer I've had in my life..." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:25 am

Mika sighed her hear now racing in her chest "then you will..." she said exited "you'll stay with me forever?" she quickly sat up to look at him then at her belly "how ever fat i get" she said smirking
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 am

"Mhm." he chuckled, rubbing her stomach. "I dunno about the fat part though..." he joked.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:29 am

mika chuckled and gave him a light slap "hey it will be part your fault " she said now grinning as she placed her hand on his loving the feeling she got from it being there.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:34 am

Josh smiled at her. "It won't be all my fault..."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:37 am

mika blushed as he said that "no it won't" she said smiling "I wish we didn't have to wait to find out" she said pressing his hand onto her belly "i wish you could tell if it has happened"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:38 am

"Only time will tell." he told her, kissing her forehead gently.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:39 am

mika relaxed her hand "yeah only time" she said and laid down next to him "in the day brake , if you want, we could explore"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:40 am

"That'd be cool, then we could start building a village for the future Ookami..." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)
Page 18 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next