Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
mika alphena

mika alphena

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:47 pm

mika cried out with pleasure as she felt his teeth against her now hard nipple "ow...ow Josh ...ow..please" she gasped
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Josh started thrusting upward, to meet her every down thrust, as he bit her nipple hard.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:51 pm

mika felt him thrust up ward as she came down her belly tightening around him as she did it felt like butterflies danced in her his teeth on her nipples his manhood thrusting into her ,her hands moved to his chest her nails dug into him as she moved gasping with each downward stroke.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Josh wanted to make her feel what she made him feel, as he sucked on her nipple harder.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:57 pm

soon she could take no more as she felt the butter flies turn into some thing else with each down stroke she felt as if she clamped him tight as she ground her hips against him , bringing her legs forward she lent slightly back making him go deeper with each thrust she could not help cry out
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:58 pm

Josh groaned loudly, unable to control the pleasure as he cummed inside her.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:02 pm

mika cried out as she felt her belly warm again from him her whole body seem to take it as if his essence was her life blood her pussy clamping on him pulling the last drop from him , but some dribbled down her leg breathing hard she moved to lay on him her nipples sore her belly full and exhausted.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:02 pm

Josh lay tired, looking up at her. "I'm so...tired..." he panted.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:08 pm

mika winced as she slid off him "ow...sore.." she said "feel...exhausted... Drained" she lay panting next to him but smiling "but it was good" she chuckled
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:20 pm

Josh chuckled quietly, stretching out. "We should...get...some sleep..."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:24 pm

mika nodded "yeah " she said in half a yawn "may be tomorrow we could go...hunting or exploring" she said as she rolled to cuddle into him her voice trailing off as she felt herself drift off to sleep , sore sticky but now strangely feeling full
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:25 pm

Josh too fell asleep, his arms around her, holding her close.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:28 pm

mika breathed softly as she lay next to him her dreams filled with Ookami each smiling and happy then it changed she was alone running or trying her belly now filled with his child but some one chased her she felt he hard stone beneath her feet then she fell turning she saw the flash of a knife screaming she sat bolt up right , had it been a dream or a memory from before she was born.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:29 pm

Josh opened his eyes groggily. "Are you okay?" It was still dark.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:33 pm

mika shook as she sat next to him "j..just a bad dream , i...i think" she said laying back down her hand moving to her belly but she hook off that idea "I was with others like us everything was fine then something came started killing then i was running , my belly was big as i turned i fell and ..." she stopped her hand clutching her belly as she looked at him "i felt the blade against my skin, what dose it mean?"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:35 pm

Josh kissed her forehead. "It was probably just a bad dream..."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:38 pm

mika moved to hold him her shaking lessening with his touch "it felt so real" she sighed looking up at him she spoke again "I..I don't know what happened to my mother, I was told she left me after she had me" she said "they said that was why i was left in the woods"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:39 pm

Josh sighed, holding her. "It'll be fine..."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:41 pm

she held him close "what if she was killed and i was cut from her body and the dream was my memory trying to tell me..." she looked down
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:42 pm

Josh cringed at the thought. "I...I hope not..."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:46 pm

mika closed her eyes "I guess we'll never know since thers nobody left to twll me" she said yawning at the end, turning her face rested against his chest as she drifted back to sleep
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:47 pm

Josh held onto her, holding her close, as he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:51 pm

Next day.

Mika woke to the sun warming her she rolled over resting her arm over Josh and sighed still half asleep.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:07 am

Josh was still fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:11 am

mika opened her eyes slowly and sighed smiling as she glanced at where Josh lay next to her , sitting up she gently kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)
Page 21 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 27 ... 34  Next