Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
mika alphena

mika alphena

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:40 am

mika looked down at him "I love you because your you, not just because of the mating , you make me smile when I'm down, just your touch makes me forget my troubles " she looked down at him "I wouldn't care if we couldn't mate, as long as i could be with you" she sighed resting her head on his chest "I am happy, for the first time , i am truly happy" in her eyes sparkled the first sign of tears "I couldn't go on if you left me"
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:47 am

Josh felt bad about even asking her that. "It's okay, I'll never leave you." he told her.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:50 am

mika smiled laying down she held him tight sighing as she did she wiped a tear that managed to find its way to her cheek but it was one of happiness not sorrow "and i will stay by your side no matter what happens" she whispered softly into his ear letting her own rub against his
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:52 am

Josh smiled, holding her as well. His tail wrapped around hers happily.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:56 am

mika let her tail wrap around his entwined in the love she felt for him, her heart belonged to him as she lay with him she could not say how she felt, she felt warm threw out her body , no matter what things they would endure she would stay by his side, his mate and girl friend alone no other man shall or ever will take her willingly.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 3:46 pm

Josh kissed her gently, his hands rubbing her back.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:25 pm

mika sighed smiling up to him her cheeks still slightly flushed she gave a soft growl at the movement of his hands.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:27 pm

He sighed contentedly. He was tired, and wanted to sleep.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:28 pm

mika gave a yawn "can we sleep, I'm sleepy now" she said with a second yawn her hand moving to rub her eyes "or we can wash first ..." but the yawned again leaning her head on his chest as her eyes became heavy
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:29 pm

Josh kissed her forehead. "We can sleep, and wash when we wake up..." he yawned as well.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:32 pm

mika slowly nodded as she cuddled closer to him nuzzling his chest with her cheek "ok" she said sounding very sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:33 pm

Josh smiled warmly, before drifting off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:35 pm

mika smiled as she fell asleep wrapped in his arms she was now happy.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:36 pm

Josh woke up the next morning, rubbing his eyes and stretching.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:38 pm

Mika slowly opened her eyes smiling as she saw Josh stretch "hey, sleep well?" she asked with a smile "I had the most wonderful dream" she turned to lay on her side to watch him
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:39 pm

Josh nodded, snuggling close to her. "What was the dream about?"
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:42 pm

Mika smiled "you and me together forever, seeing our future children growing up " she said chuckling wrapping her arms around him and suggaling close to him s
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:44 pm

Josh smiled. "That sounds like a great dream."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:45 pm

mika chuckled "it was because you were in it" she said gently kissing him.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:45 pm

Josh blushed slightly, returning the kiss.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:47 pm

mika chuckled " maybe we should wash and look for breakfast" she said not really wanting to move from him,
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:48 pm

"Sounds good." he chuckled, yawning again as he stood up.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:50 pm

mika stood next to him her legs feeling stiff as she stretched then moved to the water since she hadn't dress after there session the night be3fore she slipped into the water and began to was away the sweat and sticky feeling from between her legs
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:51 pm

Josh got in as well, washing off his body before moving down to his manhood to wash it too.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:52 pm

Mika moved closer to Josh her hands moving over his back and down to his manhood she took it and washed it making sure it was clean "better?" she asked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)   Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A) - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting to know each other (josh and Mika)(M.A)
Page 29 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34  Next