Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

The Spork Cometh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Spork

The Spork

The Spork Cometh Empty
PostSubject: The Spork Cometh   The Spork Cometh Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:02 pm

The crowd didn't notice as He Approached. It was only when the Spam bot tried to enter the gathering and was instantly reduced to ashes, that his presence was noted.

The crowd huddled and amoung the myrid whispers came forth the question, "Who Are you ? " The figure moved into the light, His deep purple cloak seeming to have a faint glow about it. From under his hood, came a wisp of pure white hair, the only other thing seen from within his hood were a pair of cold steel blue eyes that seemed to look right through anyone that dared to look at them.

From under the hood came a voice, commanding yet also soothing in a way. " I am the enigma wrapped in a riddle that begs the question, Who am I ?" He turns exposing a dazzling Spork emblem upon the back of his cloak. His back turned to them he raises his hand and say "Come forth those that dare, For at my side is the only true way you will learn whom I truly am"

Last edited by The Spork on Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

The Spork Cometh Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Spork Cometh   The Spork Cometh Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:18 pm

Hello Spork, or should I say hello dear mentor? *Laughs* welcome to the site, please enjoy.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net

The Spork Cometh
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: