Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

The start of a new begining

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Josh

Josh

The start of a new begining - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:12 am

Josh chuckled, kissing her belly again.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:14 am

Mika could not help herself she laughed till her sides ached then turned on him tickling him as she pushed him onto his back and lay on top of him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:15 am

Josh laughed as she tickled him, trying to get out from under her, but couldn't.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:17 am

mika lay down her head on his chest her belly touching his as she lay she felt a fluttering from inside and looked up at Josh quickly she placed his hand on her belly "you feel that?"she said suprised
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:17 am

He nodded, feeling it. "I feel it."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:21 am

mika smiled "is that the cub you think?" she asked but then it happened again "it is" she said smiling sighing she lent back down on Josh leting her belly touch his so he could feel it against him her arms wrapped around him.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:22 am

Josh sighed, happily.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:24 am

mika lay for a moment then out the corner of her eyes she saw the apples and her stomach growled it was hungry" oww, mika is hungry" she liked laying with Josh but her hunger got the better of her and she stood to jump into the tree
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:25 am

Josh snapped his finger as an apple dropped from the tree, into Mika's hand.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:26 am

Mika smiled as the apple dropped into her hand "Dose Josh not want mika to climb?" she asked moving back to where he sat and taking a bite of the apple
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:41 am

Josh leaned up. "Mika need energy."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:43 am

she smiled and sat down "I thought it was because of the cub" she said taking a second bite she sighed as she said the word cub
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:44 am

"It is." he chuckled, rubbing her stomach.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:46 am

she smile placing her hand on his "you know mika will get fat now" she said chuckling
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:47 am

"Josh don't care." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:50 am

finishing the apple she dug a small hole and dropped it in berrying it then moving to Josh she sat looking at him "all the time we have spent together i have never told you one thing" she said her hand resting on his chest moving gently over it.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:51 am

"And what is that?" he asked her, smirking.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:53 am

she smiled at him "I love you" she said slowly she moved closer brushing her cheek against his and kissing his neck "with all my heart" she whispered
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 4:55 am

Josh brushed his cheek against her's as well. "I love you with all of my heart too."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 8:51 am

mika held him tight feeling the flutter from her belly , moving to face him she kissed him again "I can't stop smiling when i see you" she said sitting in front of hi so her hands rested on his chest
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 2:09 pm

"Neither I, you." he smiled, wrapping his arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:01 am

mika looked up at him "you want to swim?" she asked smiling at him as she took hold of his hands in her own.
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 7:51 am

Josh nodded. "Sure."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:07 pm

mika stripped off and dove into the cool water coming back up smiling to him.
Back to top Go down
Genicide

Genicide

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 12:16 am

i move threw the shadows and see two lovers playing something draws me to the woman , as i get closer i feel it the pull of new life , i urn to take it to make them fee the pain of death that i can inflict , but i hang back watching the young couple enjoying themselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The start of a new begining   The start of a new begining - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The start of a new begining
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2