Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley Empty
PostSubject: Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley   Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:58 pm

(this is for Destiny to build her character and travel back to her city and help her plot! Enjoy!)

(Destiny: Any one may join if you like.)
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: The trip back home   Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:21 pm

Destiny walked quietly to the stables, she smiled softly as she was greeted by Winter Sage, 'Hello my Princess.' he thought warmly. Destiny could have sworn she saw him smile at her.

"Hello my handsome prince." Destiny picked up the brush sitting on the gate before letting herself into the stall. "I have a journey for us" She said softly as she brushed his main.

'Are we going to go home at last?' he asked hope full.

"Yes my lovely Sage." she smiled warmly, "But it is only to see my beautiful land, and nothing more."

'But my lady, I wish to see Master Zander.' He said sadly. Alekzander was Destiny's older brother. Only Winter Sage and Destiny called him Zander.

"Now Sage, we will see what happens, No promises." He nodded as she pulled him out. Destiny spoke softly as they quietly walked to the forests edge.

Destiny climbed onto Winter Sage's back and they rode fast through the woods. "You know what to do if we stumble upon somebody right?"

Winter Sage nodded as they came to the clearing at the edge of Nobley. A warm smile crossed her face as she saw a man and his horse, sitting on the hill over looking the city. The man had short dirty blond hair, he was bulky, not from fat but from muscle. Destiny could only see his back, but she knew his glacier blue eyes sparkled with sadness. She felt his emotion, his sadness, his determination to find her.

She felt a wave of sadness sweep over her as she climbed off Sage, "You know what to do Sage," she smacked his rear to give him a start, Winter Sage trotted off towards the man and his horse.

The man looked around, and then jumped off his horse with a small thump. He grabbed Sage's reigns to hold him still, "Where is she boy?" he asked as he let go of the reigns.

'She's around Master Zander.'

The man Winter Sage called Zander walked to the clearing of the woods, both the horses followed. 'I know you're around here some where Desy.' Destiny and Zander had a special connection, a mental connection, they were able to read each others minds.

Destiny stayed rooted to her spot, watching Zander on his search for her. She knew she couldn't stay hidden much longer, she knew he was getting closer. Once he was just inches from the tree she stood, she stepped out from behind it, "Hello Zander." she spoke softly.

"Desy..." He tried to embrace her but she backed up, "Little sister, why is that you fear me so?" His eyes glistened with a look of puzzlement.

"Because Big brother, You left me when I needed you the most"

Zander just stood there, speechless. "I'm sorry." He muttered.

Destiny walked to the horses and patted the black and white one, "Hello, Denzy." she then climbed on Winter Sage as Zander climbed onto Denzy, they rode and talked.

Deep down, Destiny hoped someone she knew would come save her, for her plan had failed.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Saika

PostSubject: Re: Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley   Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:15 am

Saika sniffed the air as his platinum eyes peered out as his body moved breaking trees as his claws digged along the ground. A soft roar lifting in the sky along his lips as birds overhead took to the sky. His tail crashing into the ground as his body crawled out of the forest coming into a hill.

His eyes scanned the area as he saw two people on horses moving, his tongue licked along his lips as he eyed them as food. His thoughts moving to eating them for the lack of food he had taken before heading out sleeping. His dark red scales moving in the light as he roared again as his wings took flight circling along them from above.

His body moving about 15 feet in the air from them, his tail moving back and forth watching them circling as if about to pounce on them like a large house cat. His large shadow being cast along the ground sending back in the dark world of it as the sun hung behind him.

His size should have told anyone that he was not a young dragon nor going to let them off to easy.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley   Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:27 am

Destiny caught scent of something that was unfamiliar, she looked around not seeing anything, not thinking of looking up, What is it my princess? Winter Sage asked as he felt her despair.

Nothing my prince. Nothing to worry about. She looked at Zander, and raised a brow, Do you feel that?

He nodded, indicating that he felt the unease, the uncomfortable atmosphere, He looked around as did Destiny, and then with out thinking he looked up, My beloved sister, I think we have a guest to give us a little fun! he nodded up.

Destiny looked up and noticed the Dragon, she had never seen one before, the sight was breath taking, she gasped, and Winter sage neighed, she patted his side, It's okay my Prince. she lied.
Back to top Go down
Saika

PostSubject: Re: Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley   Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:38 am

Saika just took to the ground landing just feet from them, his large body crushing the ground under him. A low growl leaving his lips as his neck moved higher looking at them. His claws flexing slowly as his eyes went to person to person as if debating who to kill.

"Silly little food...."

The words were deep and each word was clear as if thought was put behind them. He took note of the weapons on the bodies yet that did not stop him to much for his scales were harder then the hardest of amour in most cases. His claws and tail alone could take them out if they were foolish.

"Food makes far to much noise....should just roll over and die."

His lips moved as the words left his mouth as his body moved, his lungs taking in a large amount of air before letting it out in a steam of fire aimed at them. The light blue flames danced with yellow and orange colors as it left his lips setting the ground on fire as he aimmed for them trying to set them on fire or at least move them about.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley   Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley Icon_minitimeThu Dec 03, 2009 12:57 am

Destiny and Zander laughed, Food is supposed to give you a run. she muttered. She watched as the flames engulfed her brother, You fool, you cannot harm us on our lands!

Zander eyed her, Hush little sister, you shall not give out our secrets

Destiny pulled out her twin daggers and climbed off of Winter sage, My princess, do not cause harm to the lands. He was not worried about either of the two, he knew the two of them could protect themselves. She twirled her daggers as she stepped in front of the horse.

Zander followed her steps doing the same exact thing. He held his staff out in front of him, There is plenty of food for you in the forest, but you will leave the people of Nobley alone!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley   Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Journy to Nobley/ The city of Nobley
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: