Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Aether - Castle Vaash

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Siah

Siah

Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:15 am

Siah's breasplate took the brunt of the blast, he staggered backwards. A trickle of blood ran down his calf from the cuts in his knee. Siah smiled, he was eager to see this being at its full potential.
"Now for brute strength!" He leapt at Keena getting close with jabbing a flurry of blows at her. He stayed in close and kept the gap minimal. After a few second of trading blows, parrying and dodging Siah grabbed Keena with all his strength. His hands like vices, he grappled with her. Every touch of his hot armour would sear Keena and Siah felt her being hurt. "Then end it! If you can't take any more... end it!" He held firm.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:22 am

Keena gritted her teeth, her body burning all over from Siah's touch. He demanded her to end it and she intended to. Her body began to glow again but this time it was a deep red with hints of black.

All the old blood staining the wall and that had soaked threw the sand began to form in the air mixing with the new blood they had spilt. Slowly they formed into small spears and with a push she shoved Siah clean off of her fueled now by the energy flowing through her. One flick of her wrists and the tiny spears shot towards Siah so fast they were not seen until they shot through his body like a million arrows causing blood to explode out where ever they exited.

It then swarmed to her and mixed with the aura cloud around her where it swirled around her causing a sort of cocoon. When it cleared she was no longer in the woodland outfit but a black leather outfit that covered only her private sections, and that was just barely. Her white hair still remained long and free down her back as she watched Siah.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:37 pm

Siah was on one knee. His armour chipped and cracked. His breathing was heavy and his eyes losing focus. He staggered to his feet and stood swaying his arms hanging loosly at his side.

Siah looked at Keena, she was now the epitomy of everything hehad worked to eventually find within himself.

He smiled...
He chuckled...
Siah laughed a raw and demonic laugh of millions of eons and souls screaming from the depths of the Dark Realms themselves.

A pool of blood was forming about him as his voice carried over the entire castle. He walked towards Keena a rivulet of blood flowing constantly out of his mouth. "You tried... Celestial. You really, really did!" With the sweep of his hand Keena was floating in the air.
Siah approached!
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:47 pm

Keena watched him like a wolf watching a stranger approach. She was not sure what he intended, she had done what he asked. Would he kill me now? She wondered.

She watched the blood pooling about him and then returned her eyes to his. "What now milord?" She asked while suspended in air.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:58 pm

"Now you beg. Lady Keena, Queen Fey of Haven and all Realms of light, you will have to beg." Siah had a look of worry on his face a look of deep concern could just be discerned from beneath his helm.
"You have done me wrong as has Zalon and all creatures Corporeal. You will pay for this and then Zalon will pay for your payment!" His tone was one of sorrow, one of regret. "You have the bloodlust within you now, you do not have the willpower as you did in your true form to withstand my telekinesis. Now your mind is wild and that gives me control."

Siah reached out, his hand glowing white with heat.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:20 pm

Keena eyed him, "You want me to beg for my life from you?" Her voice was as cold as the far northern lands.

She caught the sound of sorrow in his voice and for some reason it touched her as she had ended those words. She sighed, "Milord I will not beg for my life, but I will offer myself into your services for payment for the wrongs you feel were done to you. I can do nothing more, my pride is to great to beg for my life after finding out the man I loved loves me not."
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:30 pm

Siah stopped, his simmering gauntlet inches from the Celestial. "She would betray Zalon this easily? How? No... why?!?" Siah's mind raced. He turned away from Keena and a massive boulder, crumbling slightly, rose into the air. It flew towards Siah and landed with a thump in front of him. He collapsed onto it and sat up as best he could... he was tired now, very tired.

"You know so little of the worlds in which you live. You and Zalon take your immortality for granted. What if I could give you the key to living forever in true happiness? You and Zalon in his true form?" Siah battled to continue, a small puddle formed on the rock. "You could see him for who he is... the true one you love." Siah sighed and put his hand down to steady himself.

"Would you like a new beginning? Without wars or bloodshed to recreate Haven from a new source?" Siah stared at the Celestial with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:37 pm

Keena looked at him. "It could never happen, no matter how much you try the world will always have blood shed." She sighed as she thought about Zain and shook her head, her spirit slowly breaking.

"There is no beginning for Zain and me, you have helped me see that. He will always put those in need before me, it is who he is." She lowered her head and turned away from him. "And even if he was mortal I could not be with him, I am only allowed to be with Zain because he is immortal it is the only reason the gods have allowed it."

Her anger began to push away the pain and she turned back to Siah. "He has allowed this fate to fall on me, and I shall make sure a worse fate be falls him."
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:45 pm

The demon moved slightly. He stood up and bowed his head. A dark energy surounded him as his armour grew hot, searing hot. A deep growl reverbrated from the depths of his throat, power came to him.

Moments later Siah was glowing white with heat and the sand beneath him was molten glass.

He looked at Keena. "You cannot take him! He is immortal and will never follow nor bow to your will. I can take him! I always could..." The cracks and damage done to Siah's armour was now repaired as were all his wounds.

He walked up to Keena. "You must rethink your destiny. I have a number of options open to me, but would you like to be free of Zalon? Free of his accursed 'love' and suffocating 'priorities'?"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:53 pm

Free of Zain? To never see him again, to never feel his touch or kiss...to never see the laughter in his blues eyes...is that what I truely want? She asked herself, but then she quickly shook her head clearing it of his image.

The anger warred with her love before her eyes shot open and tears fell from her eyes. "Please free me Siah!"
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:58 pm

Siah smiled, "You are no good to me free."

He circled Keena, "You must rid yourself of Zalon! You must escape his clutches! See the power you have now? The power you've attained in his absence?" Siah stopped behind the Celestial. "Its my gift to you... but you'll need more than just brute strength."

Siah waited...
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:03 pm

Keena tried to fight his bonds, but it would not work. She grew angry and glared at him. You would keep me a slave when I have willing offered myself? And then you would tell me I need more then strength?" She all but growled.

Fine if I have to play this game...

"Tell me then, and no more games Demon."
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:08 pm

"Zalon is immortal for so long as you will it." Siah walked around Keena to face her. "You hold the power over him to turn him, to make him mortal! He cannot leave you if you're more powerful than he. He can do nothing until you give him back his immortality."

The demon moved towards the far entrance of the arena, Keena was released from her levitation. Siah exited through a port cullis. He stopped and motioned for Keena to follow with his head.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:15 pm

Keena followed. Siah spoke the truth so far, Zain had been granted immortality because he had been proven worthy, but is Keena truly wanted to she could rip it away.

She followed him with no question, but her guard never dropped. She would kill any that attacked her and to hell with what Siah thought about that.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:23 pm

An ancient chamber lay before Siah, on a pedastil in the centre of the room was Kriss. A gold Kriss pulsing with magick. Siah walked to within 6 feet of it and stopped. "Zain hates you, he prefers the human woman of Haven, you know thats why he's never around."

The half-demon bekoned to Keena, "The Kriss of Ages, a weapon that does no harm." Siah was smiling and looked proudly at the artifact. "This is how you will gain the control that Zalon took from you."

"Its to be driven through the heart of an immortal removing his immortality. It will not kill an immortal, it heals the wounded." Siah looked at Keena trying to figure out her emotions. "This will make Zalon be what you want him to be, what you need him to be." Siah was smiling.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:35 pm

Keena was mesmerized as she slowly walked forward, she was unable to take her eyes from the Kriss and barely heard Siah. She reached out a hand hesitantly and took it into her hand. It was warm and pulsed with the power it held.

She turned slowly to Siah, looking at the Kriss in her hand as she spoke. "This will make him mortal? This will make him regret betraying me?" She looked up at him, her face filled with wonder and caution. "Why do you not use it yourself Demon, I thought you were all powerful?"
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:39 pm

Siah shifted his weight uneasily. "It cannot be wielded by evil beings. Only neutral or holy beings may use the Kriss of Ages. Remeber however, you still need to kill me- ." Siah cut himself short.

He looked intently at Keena, "With that Kriss, once I've seen Zalon become mortal... you may kill me. Vengeance would be served and we'd both have what we want. I see no reason to live out eternity, here in Aether." Siah took a step back and turned to leave.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:45 pm

Keena grabbed his arm and forced him around to look at her. She ignored the burning in her hand as she did so. "Siah, if I do this for you you have to tell me why you want Zain's immortality." Her eyes searched his, but they were gentle as was her voice.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:48 pm

A look of surprise crossed Siah's countenance. He was shocked and could hardly form words.

Eventually he just looked at Keena, "Explain yourself. How do I receive Zalon's immortality?" Siah played dumb and lied like a true demon.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:51 pm

Keena smiled softly at him. "I am no longer pure, but that does not mean my ability to know what others truely want. That comes from not just being a Celestial, but from being a woman. We always know what men truely want." She cocked her head to the side, her hair falling over her shoulder. "So tell me milord, why?"
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:56 pm

Siah laughed softly. His smile fading as he did so. "Let... me... GO!" A rush of flames burst from him and an intense heat burnt the floor and walls of the room.

He looked at Keena with contempt in his eyes. "Celestial, I have given you the greatest gifts of your entire existence! A little gratitude would be most welcome, not some psychic reading or the like. Do not assume to know the desires of a demon's heart. I seek not a goal that by its very nature is impossible."

He walked out of the room.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:59 pm

Keena healed her hand and shook her head. "The last man I gave gratitude to crushed me, and I promise you it will never happen again." She said after him, then she remember she had no idea where she was supposed to stay and so took off after him.

"Damn it Siah stop!" She called.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 4:52 am

Siah's footsteps could be heard on the cobbled walkways of the castle. His strides were long and purposeful. He soon came to a stop on a large buttress on a tower. He stared out over the barren lands of Aether.

"This is my future." He sighed. "No amount of wealth, power or fame could bring about a future for me any more wholesome."

The half-demon walked to egde and rested his hands on the wall. "I have empires to conquer, I have worlds to destroy, capture or rule on a whim. Yet..." His mind wandered. He stared into the distance. "... I am nothing. I have fought for so long against so many foes and won each time. I have killed murdered and had my way with my enemies. No one has ever or could ever stop me! I need to stop myself. You, Keena of haven, need to plunge the Kriss of Ages into me once Zalon has been defeated." Siah turned to look at the Celetsial. His shoulders drooped and suddenly his armour looked too heavy for him to bare.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:54 am

Keena looked out over the barren land as she listened to Siah, a part of her was still Celestial and she could still feel his pain as if it were her own. She looked at him, her amber eyes swirling with empathy as she hesitantly moved her hand out and laid it softly on his for arm, it was strange because he no longer burned her.

"You have freed me in a way I could never free myself, I will do this for you Siah or I will die trying."
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:29 pm

Siah winced at the Celestial's touch. Even through the armour he could feel her. "She is the one. She can free me from all this, make me whole... once Zalon has been defeated." Siah's thoughts turned to the battle ahead.

Turning slowly he looked at Keena, "You have very much to lose if this goes wrong. I could kill Zalon if he is not made mortal by your hand when the time comes. After this you are to kill me before I kill him." Siah now questioned Keena with his black eyes. "Are you prepared for this betrayal?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aether - Castle Vaash   Aether - Castle Vaash - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aether - Castle Vaash
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next