Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Nature's Tavern

Go down 
+4
Lord Sorr
mika alphena
Destiny Ta'malix
Keena Sera
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
mika alphena

mika alphena

Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:14 am

mika saw the wolf for a moment she shied away but then as it drew nearer to her she sniffed just as the wolf did to her , feeling its fur against her it felt warm and she pulled her self to stand next to it her hands gently grasping his fur to hold her self up as she leaned on him for support, moving with him. she yawned again but having the wolf close made her relax ever so slightly her head resting on it soft fur it reminded her of her own pack that she had grown up with she shed a tear as she remembered that fateful day the hunters came.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:23 am

Destiny hesitated but followed.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:48 am

Keena lead the group up stairs, there were ten rooms she rented to travelers and at the end of the hall was what appeared to be broom closet to any that did not have her blessing to be there. In truth it was a staircase that lead up to another floor hidden by magic. On this floor where about five rooms, these would be where the two women would stay, safe from those they wished to stay away from.

"You shall have my blessing to enter this floor, make sure no one sees you go through the door, if they do they cannot follow but then my secret will be out." She smiled at the two women. "And we cannot have that."

She turned and opened the door showing the staircase. "Now if you will follow me?" She turned and lead them up the stairs up to the secret floor. "There is no way anyone can detect the spell that guards this floor, it is a pure sheet of holy magic so no matter how great the wizard or witch they will not be able to detect the secret."

She stopped by the first door and pushed it open, inside was a lush room fitted as if for the Lord of Haven himself. The rooms down stairs were very nice, but these were fantastic. "Here you go Mika, if you wish Silver Wind will stay with you. No one will get past him I assure you."

She then turned to Destiny and indicated for her to follow. She reached the door across the hall and opened the door to another lush room. "Again no one will find you here I promise. There are clean clothes in the closet and a rather large indoor bathing pool you have only to imagine is as warm or cold as you like. You need anything to not hesitate to ask."
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:56 am

Destiny thanked her with a slight nod. The room reminded her of the one she use to have, before living in the dungeon. "I do apologies for any trouble I may bring." She knew Ethan would find her, even if it was a room hidden by magic, she knew he would know her scent. She sighed and walked in.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:06 am

Keena nodded in understanding, she knew what it was like to feel hopeless. "You let me worry about what I find to be trouble." She turned to go but was reminded of something. "Oh and should you need to sate you thirst, there is chest in there that will fill with any substance you may need."

Then with no further word she left to go back stairs, there was still a tavern to run after all.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:17 am

Destiny walked over to the wash pool and turned the water on. She walked over to the mirror and slowly began to undress, stopping at the lower back, she moves her hair to one side and stares at the scars. A few tears slide down her cheek, "If only you were there to protect me!" she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Keena went back down stairs and began serving her customers that came in on an everyday basis, just to see the Lady. Others were passing through and needed substance and a place to rest. Even though she was royalty, she loved her little inn. She helped people with everyday needs, and not so everyday needs.

This brought her mind around to the women upstairs. They were both very different and had problems that obviously had both of them very nervous, however they would not come to harm no matter what.

Last edited by Lady Keena Sera on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:01 pm

Destiny had just turned off the water to the bathing pool, settled in and just begun to relax when she smelt a scent that was oddly familiar. It smelt like Ethan's and then she got a scent of something that smelt like her own. Destiny got out of the water and got dressed. She slowly walked to the window dreading what she might see. Looking down she see's a group of men enter the tavern. She runs lightly to the door and opens it a little. She can hear the voices from two floors down.

Alekzander and Ethan entered the tavern with a group of soldiers. "She's here. I can smell her." Ethan muttered.

Destiny was glad that she could hear what was being said. Some advantages of being a vampire she liked.

Alekzander gripped his hand tighter around his staff. It had the tribal markings of Nobley and a wolfs head carved on the top. He looked around and saw a women with snowy white hair, he walked up to her, every step he took the soldiers made sure to be one behind "I am Lord Alekzander from Nobley. I believe my baby sister ha been here in your tavern." He said in a husky voice.
Back to top Go down
Lord Sorr
Council Member
Lord Sorr

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:07 pm

"Finally", he mutters. Stepping into the small yard of the inn, he looks around and spots a small puddle of water to the left of the stable. While pulling his axe from his shoulder, he thinks about that day at work. Usually laughing at the cold treatment by his employers, something about today just sticks in his throat.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:09 pm

Keena raised one slender brow at the man that had just walked. Without ever having to ask Silver Wind appeared at her side, his hackles slightly raised. With her many powers she could tell the one man was a vampire, he smelt like Destiny and she would bet he was indeed her maker. This man smelt of Destiny also proving what he had just said about being her brother.

"I'm sorry, I do not know of who you speak." Keena said simply

Last edited by Lady Keena Sera on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:17 pm

Alekzander looked at the wolf and then back to the women, "I think you do." was all he said, before turning to Ethan, "Can you read her mind and tell me where she is?"

Ethan nodded, then closed his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:27 pm

"I wouldn't do that if I were you. Vampire charms have no effect on Fey Guardians." Her eyes flashed as they became a darker purple, a sure sign her anger was rising. "And why is it that you seek this woman? What wrong has she done any of you?"

Last edited by Lady Keena Sera on Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:37 pm

Alekzander looked at her, "Wrong? My sister has done no wrong. The wrong has been done to her." Alek sighed, "My sister has run away from home out of fear of our step mother." He paused, He mustn't say any more. "Please. I only seek her to bring her home." Alek raised his hand to silence Ethan, when he tried to speak. He turned spoke again, "I have not seen her in eleven years. I must find her and bring her home."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 4:46 am

Mika heard voices in her half sleepy stage she had not rested on the bed but chose to sleep on the floor she curled her self against the wolf feeling its warmth against her but even that didn't stop the nightmare that plagued her sleep from coming she twitched and growled in her sleep, then from the back of her mind came her monster his boots crushing everything under his foot his gun sounding like fire in her mind , Mika screamed out lashing out in her dream
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 10:58 am

Keena became aware of Mika's distress and turned to the men. "I assure you she is not here, she might have stopped by but I have no women guests at the moment all men. There is another inn down the way, you and your men stay there and if I should come across a woman matching your scents I shall send for you."

She walked out from behind the counter and began to walk towards the stairs. "I am afraid sir that is all I can do for now. Either take it or leave it."
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:11 am

Alekzander, Ethan and the men turned to leave. "But sir. I know she's there." Alekzander raised his hand to silence Ethan yet again as they walked out.

Destiny ran to the window, forgetting to close the door. She looked down at Ethan and Alek. Her heart wanted to scream she was there, but her mind wouldn't let her. "Only in time will you find me. But for now know that I love you both." She muttered as she wrapped her arms around her sides.

Destiny say Ethan stop and look up. She knew he couldn't see her but he sensed something because it was as if he was looking right at her.

She walked back to the bathing pool and added some hot water, and slowly began to undress again.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:17 am

Keena went up to the hidden floor, she sent Silver Wind into confort Mika for the moment. She needed to speak with Destiny for the moment. She did not bother knocking and simply walked in, make sure to stay just outside the door of the bathing room.

"So, I normally do not pry but it seemed those men really want to find you becasue they care, not to harm you. If you don't want to tell me what is going on fine, but I need to know how you want me to handle them."
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:55 am

Destiny turned the water off yet again and pulled up her robe and walked out to where Keena stood. "Those men are my life." She sighed. Alekzander and Destiny were close before he left her. She didn't hate him for what happened, but she did blame him in some little way, she continued, "The only harm the can do is bring me back home."

Destiny didn't know that either men knew what had been going on back there nor did she have any idea that Alekzander had ordered Amara to her death.

"They simply look for me out of my step-mothers orders." She turned around and dropped her robes to her butt, baring her scar marked back. "I am treated as a slave in my own home. I am forced to sleep in the dungeons where I am only fed once a week." She sighed yet again, "The soldiers those men brought with them, risked their lives for me."

Destiny pulled up her robes and walked over to the window and looked at the spot Ethan had been standing not long ago, "They let me out of my cell every night they could risk. I would go to the woods in the town over and beg for food. I ran into Ethan one night and just fell in love."

She could feel her eyes burning, she knew they were turning a light sapphire out of emotion, "I found out I was carrying a child, Ethan's child." she looked out over the distance "I don't know how, but Amara, my step-mother found out and beat me to the break of death."

Destiny turned to face Keena, her eyes now a light and soft sapphire, "I managed to make my way to the woods where Ethan found me, my heart was stopping. Then...." she trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:05 pm

Keena nodded. "He turned you to save your life." She walked over and sat in one of the throne chairs infront of the fire place.

"They both truely care about you Destiny, I am sure if you let them know why you don't wish to return home and why, they would do anything in their power to keep you from harm." Her mind went to Zain, he was off on some buisness and she had not seen him in about four months. She smiled softly. "Believe me, I know."
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 12:16 pm

"I'm just not ready to go home. Yes I miss Ethan, and I know he wants me back, That's the only reason he came. But I can't not just yet."

Destiny moved to the bed and sat down, "I can not ask my brother to step down as lord for me. I know Amara will make him choose. I just can't hurt my brother that way."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 1:10 pm

mika lay in her room her heart racing as her nightmare increased she felt the grip of the hunters hand on her arm the cut of his blade against her skin as she moved waking with a start she didn't know where she was nor did she remember panic took hold as she knocked things flying finding a door she flung it open wide running down a corridor her mind filed with panic as she moved she made sounds as if half crying out like a girl and half growling like a wolf as she searched for somewhere she knew that was safe finding nun she hid in a corner her dark hair ruffled and fallen over her eyes as they searched for something she recognised in this strange world of people
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:35 pm

Destiny had hear a noise and flew out of her room, she saw Mika in a corner. She slowly made her way towards her, "Mika, it's okay. it was only a nightmare."
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:54 pm

Mika searched for a memory to place the face finding none she backed away her body now shaking from the fear she felt "no" she said
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:28 pm

Destiny stopped. She looked around for Keena but didn't see her.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:39 pm

mika closed her eyes turning her head away from the woman as she sat huddled in a corner "no, memory" she said slowly she moved her top showing the silver lines of scars across it some thinker than others but all made by the same implement , a knife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nature's Tavern   Nature's Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nature's Tavern
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: