Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 11:57 pm

Davina snorted. "I believe I don't have to go into details about that either. However whatever buisness you have with the owner you should start spilling now. I am a very busy woman. You may address me as Lady Chaos."

She turned her emerald eyes on the vampire beside the woman. He was good looking and was obviously enjoying her club she could smell his arousal miles away. She then let those eyes fall on the bartender who was watching her.

"Their drinks are on the house Marty." Then she looked back at the vampire woman. "Start talkin' and I want to know why you are having my kind tracked, step carefully though. I do not take kindly to my kind being needlessly slaughtered in my territory." She smiled as Siah's words came back to her. "I am the Den Mistress."
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Siah

Siah

Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 1:56 pm

Siah looked curiously at the dark-haired vampire now speaking with Chaos. He found her interesting, very young, but interesting. He could smell her sire on her and knew the scent, but couldn't place it offhand.
The aged immortal wondered how it was she came to search here for a werecreature and what she was hunting for. No one had sought his counsel to request a hunt so he thought that perhaps she was new or was anarchic. He watched openly as she and Chaos conversed only yo look away once, when a young werebeast brought him a second goblet of blood.

Siah sighed, he had millions of years left in him, but this thirst got worse with each passing day.
He'd have to enter torpor again soon in order to avoid a mass slaughter. With these dark and foreboding thoughts on his ancient mind, he watched and listened conspicuously to the ladies' conversation.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2009 2:41 pm

Alice scoffed shaking her head and rolling her eyes, “I’m not having your kind tracked, Just because I have a lead from your Kind, doesn’t mean they are being tracked. I am simply here on some leads we have.”

“Erm…Lady Chaos, Just to add in there, we don’t hunt Were’s nor do we slaughter them.” Talan looked at Alice as he spoke hoping that she would at least agree to get the information they needed. He didn’t like the looks of the Were.

‘Wimpiest vampire I’ve ever met’ she thought. Alice felt someone staring at her; she looked around, scanning the room, then landing on an older vampire, she stared back, even when he looked away when his goblet of blood came, there was something about him that intrigued her, she just couldn't place it, she still stared as she spoke, “I merely said we followed a scent here. They could have come to my Club and I would simply want to know why!” Alice rolled her eyes, this Were proved why she didn’t like their kind, or at least most of their kind, there was only one pack that she could deal with, they were annoying and irritated her. She had no problem with them, or working with them, they just irradiated her.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 12:04 am

Davina could smell the vampire's irritation coming off her and her lips quirked up in a smirk. "Well then I suggest you start asking me who you are looking for and telling me why you are looking for them. I do not like having a fledgling come into my territory and looking down on me."

She looked down at the woman now, her eyes no longer emerald green but gold as her own patience was tried. She was running low and it was two days before the week before the fullmoon, never a good time to piss a Were off.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 3:05 pm

Alice Rolled her eyes, as she finally pried them away
from the older Vampire, “Did we not answer everything you just asked, yet again we followed a scent, but we weren’t able to find the owner, therefore, that means we were not able to find the owner, again, therefore we have no clue whom we are looking for.“ Alice sighed and examined her nails, irritation was taking over, she spoke slowly this time “We….Followed…A…Lead…” She shook her head, she couldn't help but thing that this Were let her hormones get to her head, “I may be young, but that means nothing.” She looked around, “How long did it take you to get to this spot? To get your club and all the attention…" she nodded to the men that were watching their every move, "What about Ten, Twenty years?” She laughed, “As for looking down on you, you can assume all you like.”

She could tell that Chaos was getting annoyed just as much as she was. She knew why she felt unease as she stood outside the door. She didn’t like this creature, and she didn’t plan to hide it either. She could tell that Talan was getting annoyed as well, not with the creature, but with Alice herself, it didn’t bother her why should it?
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 8:27 pm

Davina had heard the lead part...but she had ignored it. This woman was smart and would not have just gone running to a Were club with talk of a lead and nothing to help her find the person she was looking for. It would have been stupid to do so and Davina said as much.

"I heard you, but you would not just go charging into my territory without something to help you find you who are looking for. To have done so would be stupid and we both know you are not that."

Davina then looked around the room and back. "Actually it took me two years, this was just a reboot of a club I had here before the war ever started. And I have had further establishments for years that I carried on into this new age. As for the love sick pups, well who wouldn't want to be the mate of a strong pack leader who has the biggest terriory in the area and who is daughter to the Were who runs the second biggest? Not to mention any who mate with me mix blood, and there is something to say about mixing blood with a Were that is seven-hundred years old."
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 3:17 pm

“I am not stupid, just trying to find out what you have to do with Moore and his men. I want to know why your scent or someone close to yours was caught in his labs.” Alice turned her head when she heard a ringing come from Talan, she stared at him as he answered the phone. He nodded as he
listened. Alice didn’t have to be told that the men had found another warehouse; she raised a brow as she stood, “I can tell that my questions will be left unanswered.” She headed for the door.

Talan hesitated but stood, he followed her to the door. Heaving a sigh he stepped in front of her, and held the door open for her. but she hesitated for a minute, “By the way, nice club you have here!” Alice smiled.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 10:26 pm

Davina smiled before returning to the table with Siah. "Sorry about that, just some buisness to take care of." She sat back down and smiled at him, "Now where were we?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 1:41 pm

"Moore. He's elusive at best, I've had coteries of my best agents keeping track of him and his movements. What do you know about these warehouses and labs in this district?" Siah waved the waiter away with the flick of his wrist. He had had enough stagnant blood, he yearned for fresh blood.
Siah looked back at the vampire youngling sitting at the bar. She was fiery for sure, but maybe a little headstrong too.

Siah turned back to Chaos, he took in the werebeast before him. She was powerful and hungry, as if she'd not fed in a while. He wondered why she'd be lacking in sustenance. She may have lost blood somehow, but not in a fight as she bore no marks as such. There was much more to this being than met the eye, he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:34 pm

Davina looked up with a glance to Blaze to signal to not let anyway near the table. He nodded and signaled to the others. Davina then turned her attention back to Siah.

"I know that the bastard takes our people and locks them up...how he found out about us or our weaknesses I don't know. But he uses those weaknesses to hold our people against their will and runs tests on them."

Max flashed in her mind and her jaw clentched as her eyes flashed gold. "My friend Max just recently escaped, he was nothing but flesh over bone...he was so weak he could not hunt so I gave to him from me. He let me know that Moore has also caught my Mother and is holding her. Tomorrow night I am breaking into the lab and freeing her and anyone else I can."

Her eyes continued to glow, "And if I find the bastard I will enjoy ripping his still beating heart from his chest. I have seen what is left of our people when he releases them. They are either mushy piles...or corpses walking around so weak they die because even their blood lust cannot give them the strength. He is after something, but what I can't say. I know he wants it to himself though if he hasn't told the world about us, and he isn't just hunting us to kill us."

She shook her head and ran a hand through her blood red tresses. "That is the most I know. I staid out of it but now two people I love have been involved so now I am stepping up."

Suddenly a wave of hunger ran over her. So Max's feeding had finally caught up to. Had to be the running and long night she was having but like Siah she needed the real thing.

She rose to her feet and looked at him, "Care to join me for a little hunting milord?" She asked in her purr of a voice. "I would like to still get your opinion on Moore and perhaps you or your agents would care to join mine and my father's pack in our attack tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 9:05 am

"Two things your kind and mine have in common; immortality and Moore." Siah ran a finger along the rim of the empty goblet. He wondered how he'd be able to handle Moore and his men. These experiments weren't unknown to him, but they certainly weren't something he knew much about. With slow and deliberate movements he placed his arms on the table and leaned in towards Chaos. "We must tread carefully, such experimentation could mean anything. An enemy unknown is an enemy underestimated from the outset." With those words Siah gave a quick smile that vanished moments later.
The ancient's eyes wandered over to the youngling vampire again. He would like to feed, and a subject to hunt for him would be just the most perfect way to begin an evening. "Excuse me, Chaos. I'll be with you momentarily." Siah stood.

He walked to the bar and stood before the young vampire. He gave no indication of what he wanted nor did he greet her, instead he stared questioningly into her eyes and waited.
With his mind he reached out to his driver and gave him a set of instructions.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 2:04 am

Davina nodded slowly and watched him walk to join the female that had just returned to the bar. She leaned back, and watched with half interest and waited for Siah to return so they could go hunting. She would have to remind herself to be careful from now on.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:04 pm

Alice had walked out the door to make sure her car was still there and okay. She decided that she wanted another drink before she left so she sent Talan off to follow the lead they just received, then she walked back into the bar.

She ordered a goblet of blood, just the thought if it watered her mouth, it was time that she went hunting but she wanted to track Moore down before she fed, hence the reason she showed no mercy to the pathetic human that would not answer. She received her goblet just as the older vampire she had been staring at was next to her, she raised a brow, “Can I help you with something?” She didn’t like the way he stared at her. She slowly moved her gaze to Chaos and back her irritation rising just a little.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:17 am

"You may certainly." Siah's words were hushed as he'd prevent the werebeasts from listening in if he could. He looked at the male companion leaving and wondered about his bloodline as well. "I need to feed and would relish the oppertunity to have someone as yourself under my temporary employ." Siah motioned subtly at Chaos to discern his relation to her and his approaching this neophyte. "The beast to whom you've been conversing also seeks sustenance and I believe we three could more than augment our feeding and hunting habits with co-operation."

Siah hadn't spoken as many words as this in years. He felt out of place, but not a muscle betrayed any hint of it. He looked statuesque as if carved from white marble.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:30 pm

Alice brought her brows together, confused, she looked at Chaos and then back to the man. She didn’t even know who he was; he hadn’t introduced himself. “Why would I do such a thing as go hunting with you and that creature?” She couldn’t deny that the thought of fresh blood watered her mouth; she hadn’t fed since she left which was about a week before. Alice picked her goblet up and drank it without taking a breather.

She knew she wouldn’t deny the ancient vampire because she found him intriguing, but curiosity still overcame her. She sighed, not letting him answer her question, “I will join you, only because I am in need of a good hunt.”
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 4:47 pm

Davina walked up behind them, her irritation at being called a beast and a creature in less then two minutes showed in the spark of her emerald eyes.

"Now that that is settled shall we? There is a group of low life cut throats that call a group of ruins home less then ten miles from here. I believe they are over do for a scare...and did I mention they work with Moore?"

She sauntered from the bar, her black leather pants sinfully tight as she walked her boots making no sound as she passed. She nodded to Blaze as she walked out of the door.

"You and the others stay here, I am going on a little hunt."

"But to leave you in the company of two blood suckers-"

Davina cut him off with a flick of her hand, "I shall be fine, worry not for me. Blood-suckers they may be, but both have a sense of honor if nothing else."

Blaze nodded, "You taking your bike?"

She shook her head with a small smile on her lips. "No, it has been some time since I have run."

She continued to walk and halted by the driver belonging to Siah. She winked at him and this earned her a scowl and her rich laughter carried out as she turned back to the door.

"Well, are you coming or not?" She asked the two vampire, aware that they could hear her.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 22, 2009 10:44 pm

Siah nodded at the young vampire as she agreed to accompany he and Chaos on the hunt, "You would come hunting, young one, because I'd make it worth your while." With that he turned and followed Chaos out of the club and into the cool night air; that his dead skin could not feel. Siah's driver got into the vehicle and made for the Haven; having received instructions from Siah telepathically.

So, Chaos would run... this was good. Obviously the werecreature preferred stealth over conjecture. And a small party on a silent hunt was always the best way to feed. Something could always go wrong and more than one person could increase the odds of that not happening. Siah followed Chaos and at the end of the parking lot, a fine mist began to form about him. If he was to run at full speed, it would not be for every mortal to see.

"Lead on, Den Mother."
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Alice was scared to leave her car sitting in front of the bar, it was her baby, but after a deep sigh she followed the other two leaving it where it was parked. She was still curious as to why he would ask her to join them. Had he not seen that Chaos and her didn’t get along? Shaking her head she ignored the irritation that was building up inside of her. She picked up her speed just a little, to keep up, if she ran at full speed people would be a little curious.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:24 pm

Davina shook her head but used her own methods to conceal her passing through, she used her will to force their minds away from her. It was a trick Were's were good at, and helpful at the best of times.

She ran letting her crimson hair fly behind her as her body began to feel lighter and soon she laughed at the joy. Once they were away from the city she let lose even more, leaping over obstacles and dodging things around her as if they were not there.

Finally though she slowed as the hair became thick with the smell of booze, smoke, and delicious smell of human. She crept to the shadows and waited for the other two join her, she placed a hand out to stay them.

These humans were drunk and high, no match for a clear headed human little lone the members of the Nightworld. Carefully she began to walk out from behind the stone of some old building and the people started to take notice, particularly the males.

"Hey baby, come to join the party did ya?" A rather well muscled man with a green mohawk and pierced nose asked.

Davina smiled seductively. "Why yes, I have such a hunger that it burns." She purred as she ran one hand over his chest and walked around him. Heel-toe, heel-toe her hand never leaving him.

He laughed, "Oh baby, I have something to ease that hunger."

Davina leaned in closely and smelled along his neck before licking his ear lobe. "I assure you...I agree fully."

He laughed again so into his perverted thoughts and the laughs and looks he was getting from his friends he did not notice the changes that were be falling the woman before him. Her nails were now inch long claws that could rip through human flesh and muscle like butter. The lips that were kissing along his neck and jaw no longer concealed the long and sharp canines, that matched the beast her glowing amber eyes gave away.

Carefully she ran a hand over his stomach and around to his ass to which she grabbed earning her a chuckle as her other one ran over his chest and grasped his neck and tightened.

"What the-" His voice was cut off by her grip which was choking off air as she bit into his throat. He gave a little cry as and her teeth sank further letting the sweet tangy liquid course over her tongue and down her throat.

His friends thought he was enjoying a little fore play, they never realized that he was at that moment dying before their eyes. That is until Davina let him fall limply from her, her lips stained like she had just eaten a cherry cycle. Her hair burned with intense red hues setting off her amber eyes before she smirked at them.

Havoc was spilling out, some of the hookers were screaming and running while the gangsters were trying to find their weapons or remember how to properly use them. One man found his knife and charged Davina only to end up with her behind him and her teeth sunk into his neck. She knew the others would be after their own kills by this time and was not worried about the little damages the humans could do.

Once the second was dead Davina flet and sting and turned to find a man shoot a gun, one had hit her upper arm the other her thigh. She laughed before running at him and then leaping...in mid-air her body was swallowed by a silvery mist and when she landed, the woman was gone.

Instead a massive white wolf as tall as a horse stood before the man. The man began to back up, forgetting the weapon in his hands before tripping over a poor human that had been taken out by his own in the chaos that and sprung forth. Then he used his legs to push him all the way back against one of the stones they used for shelter.

"H-he said you were real....t-that you would come..." He said in his shock.

Davina paused in her presuit and used her mind to push into his. She could not make out much because of the damage he had done to his brain...but from the looks of it...Moore was looking for her and knew about her being the only white wolf of her kind. She grew anger when an image of her mother flashed and her enourmus jaws closed around the man's neck crushing it. She then lapped at the blood that pooled up before smashing past his chest and ripping his heart from his body and devouring it. Then she turned to Siah and the female, the screams and other noise had ceased. All she heard was her own breathing and the sound of the fire still burning high.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 26, 2009 6:18 am

<OOC: Des, you don't have to play here... I godmoded a bit to make us catchup to Keena ;P So I can fix it if you are with her.>

The buildings and streetlamps rushed past Siah at incredible speed, his feet never touched the ground. Siah was flying about three feet off of the asphalt and easily keeping Chaos in sight. He followed her further and further into the night wondering where she'd stop. Eventually the games became too much for him and he stopped - letting her continue on.

He paused outside of a club and took an interested in a young couple. They in the throws of passion on the back seat of his car. The ancient walked stealthily up to the window and tapped lightly. The young man looked with contempt at him, pulled a zap and continued on with the motions. Siah's hand shot forward and moments later the boy was ripped from the car by the throat, the window having been shattered. The girl screamed, but the music from the club drowned out her cries from inside the sealed vehicle. Siah called out, "Youngling! Here, my dear. Enjoy!" He reached for the girl and fed off of her, it lasted exactly three seconds for the ancient to drain every drop of her blood.

He walked off to regain the scent of Chaos. Siah smelled more then just the werecreature, he smelled a bloodletting! He looked briefly around and set off at an incredible speed in the general direction of the blood.
Rounding a corner, Siah saw Chaos lapping at the blood that pooled up before smashing past a victim's chest and ripping his heart from his body and devouring it. Then he saw her turned to him and the female, the screams and other noise had ceased. Siah shook his head, this was precisely why he's so often had to deal with werebeasts the way he had. Half a dozen witnesses now having run off into the night, he turned to the youngling, "Lets find ourselves a more peaceable means to feed."
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 27, 2009 1:08 pm

((O.O.C. No Problemo ^_^))

Alice rolled her eyes with a smirk as she noticed the other two being careless around the humans, Chaos was running faster than any human would, she was also leaping over buildings and the ancient vampire was flying, she had never met another nightworlder that was so carless, just as carless as she was, any other vampire or were she met was always cautious and careful not to give themselves away. She looked at the ancient with a raise brow when she noticed the sudden stop. She had been keeping sight of Chaos but then she noticed she was nowhere around, she shrugged it off; she would rather stay with the vampire than wonder off with a werewolf that irritated the hell out of her.

Alice licked her lips and inhaled the air, it smelled of heated pulsing blood, her favorite. She enjoyed looking for couples that were in the process or even just any human that was sexually heated, it made their blood pulse and warm. She accepted the man from the ancient, her curiosity still rising, but the watering of her mouth over powered it; she fed. The taste of the blood just made the craving worse, she needed more, she hadn’t realized how thirsty she was until the first drop hit her tongue.

When they found Chaos, Alice shook her head, the air smelled of fresh spilt blood. Chaos was ripping the heart out of a man, she had never seen a were creature so out of control, but then again she had only been around her pack for the past 130 years. They knew better than to going off and killing, no, Chaos wasn’t killing, she was slaughtering, they knew better than going off and slaughtering humans without her permission, they knew they would suffer the consequences, and that always ended in death. She followed the Ancient to a more peaceable place to feed.

She wasn’t use to being in a small city like this, back home all she had to do was lure her victims to the back room, seduce them for her personal pleasure, then when they least expect it she would feed. That was the whole purpose of having a human’s night once a week. Her men didn’t mind disposing the bodies because they were allowed to feed themselves. Alice took good care of her men, she didn’t let them go hungry, or without anything. She made sure to show loyalty, so they wouldn’t turn on her.

She followed the vampire quietly; she hadn’t spoken so much as one word after she accepted to accompany them.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:05 pm

Davina shook herself and let the changes take her back into her human form, or as close as she could get at the moment. Her nails were still clawed and her ears were that of a wolf on the top of her head, the white contrasting greatly with her crimson hair. A soft and full tail protruded from her leather pants as well and she pulled a piece of gore from it. She had fed well, and though there was a gruesome scene before her, with one flick of her hand the enitre area was engulfed in flames.

They quickly ate through corpses and their belongings and soon she burned them out, all that remained was a chared area. With another flick she used let thick grass grow and a few trees grow up, if any found this clearing all they would find was a little meadow with old traces of fire damage.

Davina nodded and took off after the other two, using a quick spell her mother had taught her to clean and polish her appearence. When she found them, all evidence of her blood letting was gone. And only two females had escaped her attention and she had found them and wiped their minds easy enough. When one wanted to forget the nightmares they had just seen it made it easier.

She leapt up onto a rock and crossed her legs looking at Siah and Alice. "Little faith in me, do you really think I would feast so heartily and leave things behind? And in case you were wondering I do not normally slaughter so, but I have not fed in a few days and had to help a vampire friend of mine recently. I do apologize for my lack of manners though." She added, mainly for Siah's benefit.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 2:25 pm

The ancient smiled a knowing smile. He lead the young vampire to a densely crowded street a block away from a bar. He found some young humans embroiled in some drug induced argument. Siah paused and glanced at the young vampire. He nodded in the direction of the three guys and spoke softly, not caring for the glanced one of the crowd was giving him. Siah looked out of place in his suit and he knew that soon the group's attention would be drawn to this old man with a young lady. The Sumerian almost smiled, but he had no emotion so the effort would be a wasted one.

Without looking at the young vampire Siah spoke in a hushed tone, "Bring them here, young one, and you'll earn yourself a thousand dollars per human."

Siah walked off into the shadow of a nearby fire-escape. He waited in the dark and focused his mind; a mist swirled about him and engulfed the alley in which he was standing. Human eyes would not now penetrate the veils of both dark and fog.

Siah was surprised at the magicks displayed by the den-mistress, Chaos. He gave a small bow in appreciation at her skill. He smelt the flesh burning on the wind, but such a fire would leave no trace, he was sure. So he was satisfied that the young werecreature knew exactly what she was doing. "You know your way about the feeding habits of your kind, I'm sure you've fed often in these populated cities. Care to enlighten me as to the extent of your magick abilities?"

Siah shifted his weight from one foot to another. He then spoke again, "The powers I am able to demonstrate come from eons of practice and ages of ancient years spent in the deepest hibernation. You draw yours from your very blood. That must be... envigorationg." Siah marveled at how easily magick was practiced by those he might think inferior to himself.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 8:50 pm

Alice noticed the three men in an argument, she noticed that one of the men was glancing at the ancient, a smirk crossed her face when he stiffened, he had been one of her men undercover. She looked away from the men and looked at the ancient as he spoke, her jaw tightened as she felt offended, “You think you can bribe me? What makes you think your money is any better than mine? I don’t need your charity!”

She turned just as the ancient walked away; rolling her eyes she walked over to the men. Alice flipped her hair and smiled seductively. She stopped next to her man, one of her workers, she ran her fingers down his muscular arm, and placed the other hand into her skirt, looking around making sure the coast was clear
she pulled out a bag full of white rocks, she offered it to the men, “How much?” One asked.

Alice laughed, “I’m not selling it I’m just asking if you want to
get high with me?”

“No thanks, I think we’ll pass” he waved the baggie
away.

Alice rolled her eyes and walked away, “You’re loss, best stuff in the world.” She shoved the bag back into her pocket. The men’s whispers sounded like music to her ears, two of them were yelling at the one who said no. She felt a tap on her shoulder, acting startled she jumped, “Change your mind did you?”

The three of them nodded and followed her as she led them to
the ancient. Smiling to herself, she felt it was a little too easy, she wondered why the ancient made her bring them instead of doing it himself.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 10:30 pm

Davina looked at Siah and instantly smacked herself mentally. How could I have forgotten not to use my powers around an ancient? Of course he can detect them! She cursed herself.

"Yes well, my powers were not just learnt they were inherited." She paused and lept from the rock before shrugging one shoulder. "My mother is the ancient witch mother Mera Donavan. I am a half-breed, but one of the strongest there thanks to my blood lines."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*   Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Blood and Power: The RPG *Rated M for mature...viloence, swearing and some adult content*
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next