Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Of Might and Magic

Go down 
+11
Euthelis
Lady Ariah
Josh
Sayih Shi
Kiandra
Siah
Daniel M. Valantine
mika alphena
Lady Tigan
Destiny Ta'malix
Keena Sera
15 posters
AuthorMessage
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:35 pm

Alright so here is the lay out for Characters for our first RPG...YAY!

Name:Lady Keena Sera
Race: Fey
Height: Five foot-six
Weight:130lbs
Weapons: Blessed twin swords, a long bow created from Gaia's body.

Appearence: Though Keena is of an average height and weight, she has a slight muscular, athletic build. Her colors come from the rare celestial race known as the Fey. She is not an angel with wings, but is a being created of holy magic. Her snow white hair is a signal of purity and her purple-blue eyes glow with the blessed power within. Her skin is a flawless tan, caused by her days spent outside. Her hair is normally braided down her back or left free. Her clothes are always practical for moving freely among the wilderness or in battle, it is a rare occasion when she dresses to match her title.

Personality:
Keena is a free spirited and untamed woman. This comes natrually to her kind, but she is worse then most do to the fact of living among the wilds and animals for most of her life. She is a kind enough person, but there is a very serious and guarded side to her nature. It is her job to protect and fight for those in the realm of Haven and this sometimes puts a lot of pressure on her shoulders and this can cause her to withdraw within herself for some time. On top of all this, she is a true friend and honorable warrior, but prey you never find yourself on the recieving end of her blades or anger, you will not live long enough to regret it.

Bio: Keena was created from the tears of Gaia, as most Fey are created by the tears of the many Gods and Goddesses. It is not known exactly how old she is, but there are many rumors that she may be as old as the realm of Haven herself, created by Gaia for a purpose not yet known to the Guardian herself.

After her creation she was set down upon the world in a forest known as the Mother's Heart, said to be the home of Gaia herself. It was there that she bound herself to a pack of Royal Wolves, beasts larger and smarter then a normal wolf that also carry magical powers.

It is with them and many other magical beasts that she kept the forest safe from the evils that would see it destroyed or used for ill will. However one day she wondered too far from her pack and was captured by a traveling troop of humans.

From there they used a dark spell created by an evil witch to trap Keena's soul away from her body in an amulet kept by the witch Sorena. Her act was to be chained in the middle of an arena and kill mad beasts that were possessed to kill anything in their paths. This brought much entertainment and coins to her master.

However one day the troop was hired for a show for Lord of Haven, the nature of their entertainment had not been known at the time, only that they were popular. When Keena's act began Lord Zain became furious, he leapt into the arena and cut through her chains himself.

It was then that he had the troop master and the other cruel workers thrown into the Pits of Agony, a place used for the most twisted of feinds. However Sorena escaped before Zain could have her arrested with the other, but he managed to retrieve the amulet containing Keena's soul freeing her.

Her life forever in his debt she swore herself to Zain and became a warrior in his army and later a member of his personal guard. They fought many battles side by side and soon grew an unbreakable bond. During one war when Keena was nearly slain while saving Zain's life, he realized the bond they shared and asked for her hand in marriage.

They have been married ever since and still have many adventures yet to come....
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:33 pm

Name:Lady Destiny Ta'Malix
Race: Vampire
Height: Five foot-seven
Weapons: twin Daggers.

Appearence: Destiny's soft blond hair gently sweeps her lower back. Her eyes are a light and soft ruby red that seem to read your soul and mind when she stars at you. Her pale skin is flawless, except for the scars that cover her back.

She may be young but she knows more than she leads you to believe. She is very skilled with her daggers. (her pride and joys.)

Personality: She is very shy, but speaks what's on her mind. If she scenes anything she doesn't like about you, she is very cold.

Bio: Destiny's father Lord Adonis lost his wife when Destiny was only six years old. He was left to raise two children on his own, Destiny age six and Alekzander age thirteen. Lord Adonis got married not long after his wife died, to a peasant women named Amara.

Shortly after being married Amara found out she was pregnant, she had lost the baby in the second trimester, and found out that she could not bare any children. Out of rage she poisoned Lord Adonis and was forced to raise Destiny, as Alekzander left home at the age of sixteen.

Amara hated the sight of Destiny for her resemblance of her father and brother. Amara forced Destiny to live in the dungeon, and treated her as a slave. Amara would beat Destiny when she thought she needed it or was out of line.

The soldiers of the castle would let Destiny out at night under one condition, she was back by day break. Destiny would hide in the woods in the next town. She met a local boy there named Ethan, that she feel in love with.

Ethan returned the same feelings as Destiny, but he kept one secret from her. He was a vampire. Ethan had been blind to the fact that Destiny had been the Lady of Nobley, he had also not seen that she was being treated the way she was.

After Destiny's twentieth birthday, Amara found out Destiny was expecting a child and beat her to the break of death. Destiny had managed to make her way to the woods where Ethan found her. Her pulse faint and her breaths dwelling, he made the hardest choice to save her, he had bitten her with in seconds of her last breaths.

As soon as Destiny found out what Ethan had done, she ran away from home out of fear of Amara.

As soon as Alekzander found out what had been happining around the catle, he orded the gaurds to behead Amara. Alekzander, Ethan and The soldiers are now out looking for Destiny, and refuse to stop until she's found.

Destiny is trying to forget about Ethan and move on with her life with out any titles.

Last edited by Princess Destiny Ta'malix on Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 3:44 pm

Name: Lady Tigan
Race: Fairy
Height: 2 Inches
Weight: less than a pound
Weapons: magic of healing and nature

Appearance: Lady Tigan looks alot like Tinkerbell, in size and clothing. But she has brown hair, brown eyes, and freckled skin. She wears green leaf clothing, green leaf shoes. She always wears her hair up in a bun. She has clear, sparkely wings.

Personality: Lady Tigan is always happy, even when things get bad. She is always smiling, and hanging around flowers. When she has to she will defend her friends and family, and never stop till the eneimy is gone. She loves to have fun, and play with her friends.

Bio: Lady Tigan is the ruler of the Fairies, she never wanted to be, but was born in to the responsabilaty. She has many fairy friends, but just resently found out that there is more to life. She loves to run away from her life and spend time with others, even if they don't like her. She loves to play around with people, to the point that they want to hurt her. She never wants to hurt anyone, but will always do something to make you laugh.

Once along time ago, she was flying in the forest when she came along some humans that were picknicking in the forest. She went right up to them and said "Hi." but they only screamed and ran away. But she doesn't take it personally, and still likes to say "Hi." Her father was ruler before her. But he died a mysterious death. Lady Tigan doesn't like to think about her fathers death, but would like to one day find out how he died.

She never really had a mother, and is always asking her friends and other fairies how she was, and listening to there stories of how she was brave and kind. Lady Tigan hopes to one day fall in love and have a family of her own.
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 12, 2009 4:47 am

Name: Mika Alphena
Race: Ookami
Height: five foot 1 and a half
Weapons: none

Appearence:
before meeting with Siah
Of Might and Magic 1139356762_ctureswolf

After the battle with Sian
Of Might and Magic 1125027539_Neko_Warrior2

Mika has long dark hair that touched her lower back with equally dark eyes that sparkle like polished ebony when she is happy, she wears a dress made from skins tied around her waist with a rope made of hemp, she don't wear shoes and will walk on all fours sometimes, but she can walk upright, she has a wolf like tail and ears.

Personality: Mika is a quiet girl who keeps to herself but is fearfully loyal due to not having a loving nurturing home but was raised with wolves , she hates loud noises and will tolerate men to a point, It takes a lot to win her trust

Bio: Mika was found alone in a wood by a mother wolf at a young age. the mother wolf had lost her own cub and so bonded with her raising her as her own till some hunters hearing about a wolf girl came and hunted her mother down killing her and attacking mika thinking she was a wolf like her mother realising there mistake they took her back with them

Last edited by mika alphena on Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 2:46 am

Name: Daniel M. Valantine
Height: 6"7
Weight: 170lbs
Weapons: sword, teeth and strength

Appearance: Of Might and Magic Zac-efron-Hurt-Locker-Premiere-After-Party-zac-efron-6572553-366-594

but wears

Of Might and Magic Aragorn-armor-3

Personality: Daniel is a mixed passionate person, and is very self-aware -- he is very loyal to his friend and loves to make them laugh, he is generally a happy person and laid back and doesn't let people get into his way if they insult him, he get aggrievated a lot and usually start a fight.

Bio: Daniel used to be a human, he was very poor, and had to live in the street until one they on the alleyway he heard some screaming and people were running he had to see what was going on so he walked toward the noise and saw a shop that had blood leaking through the door and walked in not realizing there was two vampire hiding in the shadow THEY ATTACKED and that how he turned Vampire.

Last edited by Daniel M. Valantine on Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 3:15 am

Name: Siah [deceased]
Race: Half-breed Demon
Height: 6'9"
Weight: 120kg - 265lb
Weapon: Shimmering Bastard Sword

Appearence: Siah wears heavy Plate-Mail armour. Its is constructed from Osidian found in the Eather Realm. His red cloak hides a masive bulk and he stands easily a head an shoulders above the average man. Siah is unable to remove his armour and his eyes, if ever actually seen beneath his helmet, are pitch-black and cold. His teeth are severely serrated. His hair has never been seen, but is a bright red and almot looks like its about to burst into flame at any moment. His skin is a rough red covered in smooth scales in some places. But, as with the rule... no onae has ever seen his skin, he is only ever wearing his armour. Only one of Magick or Fey blood could detect that he was not human.

Personality: Cold and hard, Siah is of few words in most situations. He will cut up his foes and decimate anything he deems unworthy in an attempt at getting to his goal. He is aloof and despises company or assistance. He battles constantly with the half-breed title hanging over his head and seeks to prove himself to be either a Demonic ArchLord or a Human Prince. He does not really care which so long as he finds were he belongs.

Bio: The war was going badly, his father's forces were being driven back by the humans. Siah's bladed tore through countless mortals in an attempt to halt the advancing tide. Their Leader was powerful and filled with fury. He was here for the prisoner. Siah would end this now! He fought with renewed instensity and made his way across the field of battel from his father's side towards the human Leader.

The progress was slow and many a great soldier attempted to stop his advance. Eventually he was within reach of this armoured trespasser. Siah lifted his sword and struck out at him - his blow stopped mid swing. Zain turned to look at this demon and shrugged as he made his way towards the castle's inner keep. Siah looked about him. It was a human woman! She had done some feeble attempt at magick and had stopped his blade from ending the life of Zain, the Leader of these mortals.

The battle was arduous, Siah parried with this human and she returned his blows. He was hit repeatedly with magick and fired back at his target with the darkest incantations. Two hours later all the humans were in the keep and Siah's father was no doubt hard-pressed. He was still on the battelfield in a duel of his own, he didn't care, he wanted to end this mortal and tear her limbs off! Siah swung wildly and with unresolved fury, he had never in his life lost a battle, a duel nor a war. Now, he was unable to end this duel, with a mortal of all beings!

Siah muttered powerful magicks only privy to ArchLords themselves and he and his weapon began to glow. He moved faster and his strength grew tenfold. The human looked unperturbed and she attacked with all the more ferosity. Siah was basically immune to her magicks and weapons and took very little damage. This was his realm after all. Finally, about three hours after he and this human began the combat, the fight came to an end...

Ages had past since that war and his father and his armies defeated. Siah stared longingly up at the stars and winced as he got to his feet. He had lost a lot of blood and the arrows that had pierced him were Holy Elven arrows. The wounds never heal unless holy magick healed him. Hah, he would die here... in the Corporeal Realm, in a forest... Siah laughed and began walking in no particular direction.

Last edited by Siah on Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:34 pm

Name: Kiandra
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 110
Weapons: Two silver sais

Appearence: Long brown that goes to the middle of my back with brown eyes that change to back when I'm mad. I wear black shorts with a black top. I wear a head band that symbolizes that I come from a royal line.

Personality:
I'm shy when I first meet people, but when I get to know someone I'm very outgoing. I sometimes keep to myself and hide my feelings. I don't let anyone get to close because I'm afraid of losing them so if I think I'm getting too close I push people away.

Bio: I come from a far off land and was born into a royal family of Fairies. I as taught magic spells, both defensive and offensive. I know what types of plants are poisonous and which can help. There was only one law that the fairies of my land had to follow and that was not to reveal yourself to humans. The fairies from my land grow to be the same size as humans so it would be a horrible thing if one was to be seen. I was picking some flowers in a near by meadow and was not aware of a human coming. The human saw me and at first she didn't know what to think. Soon we started talking and became friends. I would go visit her all the time. One day my parents wanted to know where I was always going off to so they had my older brother follow me. He told our parents that I was interacting with a human and for that I had to deal with the punishment even if I was of royal blood. I was exiled for my crimes so now I seek a new home.

[/color][/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sayih Shi

Sayih Shi

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:28 am

Name: Sayih Shi
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 80kg - 150lb
Weapon: None

Appearence: Very lithe and toned. Dark hair and dark eyes.

Personality: Shy, incredibly shy and easily distrusting.

Bio: Unknown
Back to top Go down
Josh

Josh

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:50 am

Name: Josh the Great
Height: Five foot - five
Weight: 195 lbs
Weapons:
~A black handled sword with a blood red stainless steel blade crafted by a skilled blacksmith - it is said that the blade is so sharp that it can pierce concrete without dulling.

~A longbow and a quiver of arrows that he uses mostly for hunting, but can be used for combat.

~Throwing Daggers

Appearance: Of Might and Magic A_Wolf_Demo_Werewolf_by_ateenagelycan

Personality: Josh is a quiet and cool person. He doesn't over-react ever and almost always shrouds his feelings and emotions. Some call him emotionless, which isn't true though. He just keeps them bottled up, and will often kill if needed with no remorse. His motto is kill or be killed, which is why he trains day and night for the moment that he will ever face someone who he would need to go all out on. But normally this isn't the case, and he easily defeats them.

Bio: Josh was born in the woods, his parents leaving him there. He was a mistake to them, an accident that they couldn't take care of. Despite the excessive drinking and smoking his parents did to try and kill him before birth, he was still born. Their only solution was to leave him in the woods and drive away. And so they did. Josh raised himself for the most part. He lived and adapted with nature, developing his own longbow and arrows along with his quiver.

When he turned fourteen a group of kids came out into the woods, and came across him. They teased and pick on him, throwing sticks at him and shouting things like 'get the stick!' and 'fetch!' they kicked him and beat him, but he didn't know any better. He did not strike back. But he followed them back to the city where he got a sword and throwing daggers and learned how to use them. He learned more skills and techniques and became a very skilled fighter, surpassing even his master. Now no one messes with him.

Other: Josh can control plant-like organisms such as trees, plants, grass, etc using magic. He can also talk to any kind of animal and can make plants grow in even the dryest of places.
Back to top Go down
Lady Ariah
Council Member
Lady Ariah

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Name: Ariah Makhi
Height: 4' 2"
Weight: 85 lbs
Weapons: Fairy Magic - ranging from healing to status to attack to simply turning someone into a toad, though her level of training with each skill varies. A set of 6 Silver Throwing Daggers which are embued with Fairy magic to make them unbreakable. The daggers are carried in two leather holsters, one on each hip.

Appearance:
Of Might and Magic ARIAHSMYSTICHAVENAPPEARANCEPIC

Personality: Generally kindhearted and sweet to everyone, unless you make her angry. (One thing that makes her blood boil is when people continuously bother her when she's busy. Other things that make her easily anger are when things suddenly stop working, or when people are repetitive... and lots of other things...)
Ariah likes to study people, so her intuition can often be confused with telepathy or mind reading. Ariah is very adventurous and often to curious for her own good. Also, being one to study other people, she doesn't like it when other people study her, so she keeps herself distant until you earn her trust.

Bio: Ariah was born in a mountain forest, far away from the cities of humans. Her home was close to an Elven town however, and so she has close ties with many Elven communities. A dear Elven friend made her the throwing daggers that she carries and so they are very dear to her since her friend is no longer in this world. She learned most of the Fairy magic that she knows from all the fairies in her home, as everyone teaches everyone anything they can. In fact it was almost a contest to see who could teach the most to everyone else, so Ariah being eager to learn, was able to learn almost everything that her fellow fairies had to offer.

After her home was destroyed by a forest fire, Ariah traveled the land searching for anything the world wanted to show her.
Back to top Go down
http://www.gamerschoiceradio.com
Euthelis

Euthelis

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: The Elf Abandoned   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:54 pm

Name: Euthelis
Race: Wood Elf
Height 5' 8"
Weight 117 lbs
Weapons Enchanted Pyre Staff, Stone of Flame

Appearance Euthelis has short black hair, a very rare color for the wood elves. His skin is tanned and brazen, especially on his hands, from dancing the Fire Dance countless times. He wears no shirt, although he dons a red robe that falls to his knees and does not close in the front. He wears a long but flowing gown-bottom, a piece of cloth torn from his Initiation gown. It is a worn and dirt-stained ebony color. He wears distinctive soft leather gloves that leave his fingers bare.

Personality Having left his home city of Enthracia behind forever, he has lived in desert caves. He enjoys the heat of them, as it eases the use of his fire magic. He is immature socially, as he has been secluded from all civilization for over twenty years. He bonds easily with animals however, and seems to have some sort of mental connection that he doesn't understand. After traveling to Haven, he still hasn't grasped a sense of belonging in the community and remains feeling unloved and foreign. He simply wishes someone would accept him.

Bio Euthelis was born to a noble, wealthy family that governed on the Council of Enthracia. He was constantly taught to obey his elders and superiors, but his wayward personality directed him to do differently. Every evening, he would go into the nearby woods and take the same staff he had found lying in a tree trunk one day and he would practice. He didn't understand how, but whenever he used the staff, an energy flowed through him, and flames erupted from either end of the staff.

By following elven tradition, on Euthelis' 6500th day in the world, he would go through the Initiation Ceremony, which would make him an understand member of the world's population. He would be allowed to go freely as he pleased and would be freed from the grasps of moral control. But in order to do this, he was required to pledge his allegiance to Enthracia, his culture, his race, and their way of life. He wasn't about to do that.

Just as the Elder approached him, he ran away from the altar and sprinted off into the woods. Scores of relatives and guards chased after him. He ran to the tree where he hid his staff every evening and pulled it out. He tore off the top of his Initiation Gown and took up a battle stance. The guards approached him slowly to subdue him and take him back to town, but he fought them off with the flames.

He got a chance to run away from the scene and didn't stop until he had reached a desert. He searched for a cave and started to teach himself how to survive on his own. Here, he has lived for twenty-eight years. But then the storm came.
Back to top Go down
http://once-upon-a-time.forumotion.com
Saku

Saku

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:56 am

[color=blue]Name: Saku Mizu
He ages very slowly.
Race: Advanced-Human
Height: 4'8"
Weight:110lbs
Weapons: Gleamed blue daggers and a katana
Water/Ice Manipulation - he can create and control water/ice from the
air. He can breath under water, he is an inhumanly fast swimmer (faster
than most fish), and he can see as clearly under water as above it.

Appearence: Of Might and Magic Poseidon_s_rebirth_by_limandao

Personality: Saku acts and looks like a 7 year old, often playing and joking around. He is very smart but shows it in very odd ways. He is very athletic as well, because of his body possessing that of a 7 year old's energy. If you met him you'd probably think he was just a normal little kid.

Bio: Saku has no idea who his parents are, or how he was born, but he woke up underwater at the bottom of a lake with a cinderblock tied to his foot. When he awoke, he found that he could breath under water, and do many other things. He broke free of the cinder block, using condensed water to slice the rope that tied him to it, and he made it back to the surface. He wandered into the woods curiously, looking for new friends, having no idea about his past.

(This is Josh btw)
Back to top Go down
Euthelis

Euthelis

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 3:11 pm

Name: Haelynn
Race: Wood Elf
Hieght: 5' 6"
Weight: 97 lbs
Weapons: Reverse Dagger with a blade that is engraved with the image of a dragon and a warrior in battle. It glows to reveal a nearby demon presence. She also wears boots of flight and speed that allow her to fly at low altitudes and run as fast as a cheetah. Lastly, she has an amulet with special powers that are known only to her.

Appearance: Haelynn is an average sized wood elf female, with long, lavendar hair. She wears her amulet everywhere she goes, a gold-silky chain with a diamond shaped amethyst embroidered with silver intricacies. Her long white dress has been cut at the elbows and knees to allow her freedom of movement while still giving her space to conceal her weapons within. Her boots are made from dragonskin and are enchanted to give her the ability to fly and run as fast as a cheetah. She is also renowned as the most beautiful woman in Enthracia.

Personality: Haelynn is a very calm and controlled person, but her anger is not to be meddled with. She can adapt her personality to any situation, giving her the ability of deciet. She does however have one fatal flaw: She completed Initiation and therefore is bound to remain in Enthracia. She goes out of her way to help others, which also leads to her overworking and hurting herself in the process, something that her parents and friends all etll her to stop doing.

Bio: Haelynn's life is essentially mundane, except that she is the Princess of Enthracia and refuses to live with her parents in royalty. Instead, she lives with Euthelis' family, where she learned to love him like a brother and mate. She refuses to accept that she is of noble blood, as along with that comes too much responsibility and not enough freedom.

For the past twenty-nine years, she has always hoped that Euthelis would come back to the city, but hasn't heard anything of what has become of him.

Every day she goes out with her friends to the training grounds and they spar. She made an agreement that she wouldn't use her boots, but she makes excellent use of her reverse blade and is the best fighter in Enthracia, although she still can't compete with her parents' bodyguards.

She only hopes that one day she cn leave this prison and go out in the world to be more than just some princess of a city. That means nothing when life hits you in the face.

(I didn't feel like making another user, so i'm making it on this one Razz)
Back to top Go down
http://once-upon-a-time.forumotion.com
Odin

Odin

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 2:28 pm

Name: Odin.
Race: Viking
Height: Can be any size.
Weight: Do you want to know?
Weapon: He wields a spear in battle and an axe in his other hand, his sons always help him in battle.

Appearance: Heavy plate armor, manufactured by the hands of the gods themselves. He wields an unbreakable spear in his right hand, defending himself with an axe in his left hand, cleaving through the helmets of every mortal who crosses his path, trying to stop him. He cleaves trhough their helmets, cuts them open to their teeth and hears them scream while he twists his spear in the gaping wound in their chest.

Personality: He rules Asgard and Midgard, he does this without fear, he will never kill an innocent one.
But any foes who try to bring down any of his kingdoms will die by his hand, no mather what.

Bio: He just lost his second son Baldur, the god of light. Now he is raising his third son, he has grown from baby to man in one full day, he was made only with the purpose of assasinating the assassin of Baldur. His name is Vali, god of vengeance. Vali and Thor fight on the side of their father, Odin.

Now he is ruling his kingdom calm, raising Vali.
Back to top Go down
Drakitara

Drakitara

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 10:04 pm

Name: Drakitara Dradenbec
Race: Human/Dragon mix
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 140 Lbs

Appearance: Although of average height and weight, Drakitara is very slender. She wears a black skin-tight leather body suit complete with gloves. She wears a midnight cloak clasped with an amethyst as big as an apple, that covers hair black as the starless night. Her face is beautiful by human standards, but is accentuated by small amethysts suilletting her eyes, giving a crown-like appearance.

Personality: Drakitara is quiet, with a sense of mystery, but also great sadness and betrayal. When she has comitted herself to a goal, she does so with a passion rivaled by the dragons. She has no alliance with good/evil.

Biography: Born to a noble family in the city of Marioia, she trained as a warrior, and commanded a great legion. During a great battle with a neighboring country, Drakitara was mortally wounded by a mighty blue dragon. With no hope of survival, the walking dead found herself among a nest of dragon eggs. The smallest of the eggs became her pillow, and as the lifeblood and that of her attacker's drained from her, the egg beneath her began to hatch. By some strange twist of faite, the hatchling was born with silver scale and a sapphire blue pattern. Seeing Drakitara drawing her last breaths, the hatchling shared the secrets of the dragons with the warrior. These secrets allowed the young Drakitara to bond with the dragon hatchling and save her life. But she was no longer fully human. The dragon's blood that had covered her once-wounded body became part of her, leaving her half human, half dragon. Shards from the hatchling's egg became lodged in her forehead, turning into the most beautiful shade of violet amethyst. These silluetted her eyes, with a larger shard centering on the bridge of her nose.
The warrior and her new companion made their way back to Drakitara's home of Marioia, where she was arrested by the royal court. They denounced her as having conspired with some evil to bring her back to life, exiling her frrom the people she has loved and protected.
Drakitara and Draden, her new companion, traveled to the far reaches of the world, learning all they could from all of the races. After years of wandering the world, Drakitara and Draden found themselves with the Elemental Lords. The Lords decided to accept her as their counterpart, keeping the balance between the mighty Lords.

Last edited by Drakitara on Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Joshua Hayden

Joshua Hayden

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 12:52 pm

Name:Joshua Hayden, but goes by Josh, Or Hayden
Height: six foot two
Weight:200 lbs but it's all muscle
Weapons: Twin swords (His Great Great grandfather made them.)

Appearance: Hayden's hair is a blueish silver with some black, it ends his at the top of his chest. At first you wouldn't be able to tale that he was a vampire by the color of his skin, but at second glace you notice he's paler then the rest of his tribe. His eyes are a blood red that knows what you're thinking. His body is built to perfection for his height and weight, at 200lbs, not fat but that of muscles. The markings he wears on his face are those of the tribe he comes from.

Personality: He comes off as a prick but don't let that fool you, he's a big softy. He will let you know if he doesn't like you. He's not afraid to speak his mind. He's very opinionated.

Bio: Hayden was born in an Indian tribe that was very well known, his tribe was one, in the lost souls forest. The people in his tribe called him Silver wolf. Hayden is the only known survivor, he is in look for those he thought escaped before the war broke out.

The tribe was over taken by vampires. The people were given the choice to turned or killed, he was the only one that took the option of being turned, the others chose death.

Hayden is looking not only for the surviving members but for someone that will capture his heart and love him for ever.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Of Might and Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Of Might and Magic   Of Might and Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Of Might and Magic
Page 1 of 1