Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Exploring the land

Go down 
+2
Kiandra
Destiny Ta'malix
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:35 pm

Destiny had just brought the demon to the cave, she had been attacked by the wood elves and then there was Daniel. She was walking along one of the roads, keeping her ears open for what she might run into. but still lost in her thoughts. She knew Alek and Ethan were still looking for her but she didn't know where.

Destiny picked flower as she came upon the lake. She picked the petals as she sat on the waters edge with her feet buried in the sand as the waves gently crashed at the tips of her toes.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Kiandra

Kiandra

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:40 pm

I was walking around a little lost. I was still new to this place and I had no idea where I was. I soon came upon a lake and I saw someone there. I quickly hid behind a tree, but I accidentally stepped on a twig.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:44 pm

Lady Tigan was playing in the forest, when she came apon a lake. She looked around and saw Des at the other end. She flew quickly to her side, once she got there she started tickling her everywhere.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:49 pm

Destiny had been lost in her own thoughts when she felt something tickling her, she started to laugh but tried to find the bug, then she noticed it was Tigan, "T...Tigan...Wi...Will you...will you....stop? she laughed, then Destiny heard a twig break. Jumping to her feet She knew it wasn't the men looking for her, she hadn't caught their scent. One second she was at the lake but then she was behind a girl who was hiding, "Who are you?" she spoke softly.
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:51 pm

I looked at her with fearful eyes. "I'm...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to disturb you. I was just wondering around and I...I'm sorry.'
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Lady Tigan flew over to the noise with Des. She noticed a girl, she then landed on Des's shoulder, to rest and listen.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 10:56 pm

"It's okay, but not wise to sneak up on people." she gave her a reassuring smile, "I'm Destiny and this is Tigan." she pointed to the fairy on her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:00 pm

"It's nice to meet you. I'm Kiandra. I'm still new to this place and I sort of got lost."
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:02 pm

Lady Tigan waved to Kiandra, "Hi." Said Lady Tigan, then flew up and started tickling the Kiandra.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:03 pm

Destiny smiled, "I think I'm lost my self." she was lost in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:04 pm

I started laughing. "Stop, that tickles."
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:08 pm

Lady Tigan stopped tickling her, then landed on Des's shoulder again. She smiled now that she was had tickled everyone.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:11 pm

Destiny shook her head and started walking back to the water. She then started singing to her self as she picked another flower, "Je ne veux pas un autre joli visage que
je ne veux pas juste n'importe qui me tienne
ne veux pas que mon amour aille pour me gaspiller
vous veux et votre belle âme
vous êtes celui je veux vous chasser
suis celui je veux me tenir
ne laisserai pas une autre minute aller pour me gaspiller
vous veux et votre belle âme
je sais que vous êtes quelque chose de spécial
à toi être je serais toujours
fidèle je veux ce qui vous avez toujours eu besoin
alors de l'espoir d'I vous verrez le coeur dans moi
"

((OOC. Beautiful soul in french))
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:15 pm

Lady Tigan listen to her sing as she rest on her shoulder, she had a very beautiful voice. She then looked back over at Kiandra, and waved her to come along.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:18 pm

Destiny noticed Kiandra wasn't coming, "Are you coming?" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:18 pm

I slowly followed them, still a little shy. "You have a beautiful voice."
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:23 pm

Destiny blushed, "Um...Thanks." she hated her voice but loved to sing.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:25 pm

Lady Tigan flew off of Des's shoulder and landed on a flower pedal, to watch from there.
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:28 pm

"So uh...have you two lived here your whole life?" I asked trying to make conversation.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:30 pm

Destiny shook her head, "Nope, Only just came here a few days ago. How about you?"
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:31 pm

"Yes, but I am the Queen of my kingdom. I don't like to be, but I was born in to it." Lady Tigan said. She looked up at Des to see what she would say too.
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:36 pm

"I only just arrived. Maybe you could help me around this place." I said looking at Tigan. "If you don't mind that is. I don't want to be a burden."
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:38 pm

Destiny hadn't realized she had been holing her breath the whole time until she let it all out, She was glad that Kiandra hadn't asked where she was from. She didn't want to be labeled with the title any more.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:41 pm

"Sure, but lets spend time with Des first. I like to spend time with Des. Interesting things always happen with Des." Lady Tigan said, smiling up at Des.
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:42 pm

"Really? What kind of things?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploring the land Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the land
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: