Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Exploring the land

Go down 
+2
Kiandra
Destiny Ta'malix
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

Exploring the land - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:44 pm

Destiny laughed, "Yes, Really Tigan what type of things?"
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:48 pm

"Boys and warriors and fights and stuff. But I think she really likes Daniel. Don't you?" Lady Tigan said, then started laughing.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:51 pm

Destiny shook her head and then rolled her eyes, "Is not polite for a lady to speak of such things." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:53 pm

"You just don't want to say, I see the way you guys look at each other. Maybe you guys should get married." Lady Tigan said, then flew up into the air, huvered over the water, then moved her hands up and down and made the water splash onto the girls.
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:54 pm

"Why can't ladies speak of such stuff? Is there a law or something?"
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:57 pm

Destiny forced a fake smile, she had loved once, but he was the reason she is what she is today, and also the reason she has been forced into hiding. She watched as Tigan played in the water splashing them, but she wasn't really watching she was staring out into the distance. Destiny hadn't heard Kiandra speak, she was in her own little world now.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2009 11:59 pm

Lady Tigan saw that this wasn't working very well so she stopped splashing and started tickling them again.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:04 am

Destiny started laughing as Tigan tickled her, "Okay Tigan! Okay!" She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:05 am

Lady Tigan was happy again, having made everyone else happy. She went back to sitting on her pedal.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:10 am

Destiny smiled, still a little lost but asked, "So Kiandra where is it you would like to go?"
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:10 am

mika moved to a lake her journey had left her thirst and dusty she knelt beside its cooling water and washed the dust from her skin it was then she noticed some on and the flying bug , she watch for a moment then moved to them pausing to see if she was welcome
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:12 am

"I don't know. Like I said I'm still new so I have no idea what's around here."
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:13 am

Lady Tigan saw Mika, she flew onto Des's shoulder to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:20 am

Destiny smiled when she saw Mika, "Come join us!" She then looked at Kiandra, "We can find some where I haven't been so we can explore together."
Back to top Go down
Kiandra

Kiandra

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:21 am

I smiled. "That sounds fun."
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:23 am

"We must watch out for the elves as we explore." Lady Tigan warned them, "They can be very sneaky." Lady Tigan said, making sure that everyone heard her.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:25 am

Daniel was up by the lake, shirtless with his abs showing and with a dark chained pant, a christian cross on his chest and two black arm band on his arm as he started washing his shirt. His new armor and weapon were sitting by the tree.

Exploring the land - Page 2 Anime40

Last edited by Daniel M. Valantine on Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mika alphena

mika alphena

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:26 am

mika moved stepping out wondering if her change would turn them away , she walked upright her body covered with leathers and not the skins she had worn when she first met them , on her arm sat a leather gauntlet with a silver oval in it was etched the five elements.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:27 am

"Yeah, Yeah, I think I found that out already." Destiny smiled, "Oh, right you weren't talking to me where you?" Destiny noticed some one else was in the water, she smiled and looked away.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:28 am

Lady Tigan heard water splashing, she looked over and saw Danny, she flew over quickly, and started tickling him.
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:33 am

Daniel got his wet clothes out of the water, walking over to the dryer and dropped it as she tickled him causing him to yelp and then laugh hysterically. "Stop it" he giggled, his body moving around a bit his arm holding his stomach as if it was about to burst.
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:35 am

Lady Tigan stopped tickling him, flew up to look into his face, smiled, then landed on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:37 am

Destiny smiled even bigger, she then turned to Mika and looked her up and down, "Wow Mika, I like the change!"
Back to top Go down
Daniel M. Valantine

Daniel M. Valantine

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:38 am

Daniel felt the tickling fading away, he calmed down a bit, his face for flushed and sat down on the rock breathing heavily feeling a small cold soft sensation on his shoulder. He looked at his shoulder and saw Lady Tigan on his shoulder. "Tigan!" he snapped, laughing. There was another voice on the lake and he turned his head to where the noise came from and felt a grin spreaded across his face.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:41 am

Destiny felt some one looking at her so she looked back over to Daniel and Tigan, she patted the ground next to her for them to come back over, then looking back at Mika yet again she asked "When did this happen?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploring the land   Exploring the land - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exploring the land
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: