Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

READ ME!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

READ ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: READ ME!!!   READ ME!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 11:57 am

Alright so I am not all that old but I am not that young in the ways of RPing either. So I need advice from you guys. I have personally never created a new topic for each new section of an rpg, we normally throw it all together like a giant stroy, this way it flows better and there is not constant jumping around. I would like to go to this way, however I am asking all of you, is this easier to create a new topic for each section of the rpg, which there will be many of...or should we go to full story format. Please let me know, there are no wrong answers.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

READ ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!!   READ ME!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 12:54 pm

And I prefer the making the new topics, it's just confusing to me the other way.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Siah

Siah

READ ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!!   READ ME!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:06 pm

I was told by an experienced rper that there must be different areas fro different interactions. This site could grow and we'd lose ourselves if we're reading through tens of posts in one plce as opposed to a few after our own.
Also, I can see whose in the same place as me by merely reading one or two posts and seeing if anyone has left the area.

Truly, I don't mind either way, but perhaps people should remain in one area and actually 'exit' it before interacting with chars in other areas if we go with the 'multiple topic' version.
Back to top Go down
Destiny Ta'malix
Guardian
Destiny Ta'malix

READ ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!!   READ ME!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:10 pm

I know I'm one that hasn't properly left a topic, but that's because people walk away, and no one else replies to what I say, (Experiences in the past) so why bother leaving, the RP had nothing to do with me once they left.
Back to top Go down
http://Secrets-of-magic.darkbb.com
Siah

Siah

READ ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!!   READ ME!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:13 pm

Yeah, there are only a few of us on atm... and I know its tough leaving an area without posting after yourself again and again.

Maybe for now, I'll rope Siah in and bring him back to the forest? We could all stay in one area for the moment... this'll make things easier while we start. [Puts off a grand battle] Wink
Back to top Go down
Lady Tigan

Lady Tigan

READ ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!!   READ ME!!! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 9:47 pm

All I know is that I am use to the way the Potters Army has it. But thats just me. Razz
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

READ ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!!   READ ME!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:02 am

I thank you all for posting in, and I agree with Siah. I just know that it will get confusing through the majority if we post a new top for ever section of the rp expecially we are traveling...that will be too many topics. SOOOO I propose this...

For main areas where large groups are or for areas that are a big part of the story, like Keena's forest, The West Lands and of course The City of Haven...(Not yet created) will have their own topics...but for just traveling through the woods to get to the forest, or the west city we will continue in the main topic. Such as Destiny and Keena traveling to the City, that will remain in the main post. You may continue with your West Lands Siah. I would never dream of crushing your battle you have worked so hard to plan. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

READ ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!!   READ ME!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:25 am

*Air punches*

Last edited by Siah on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:26 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : tense)
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

READ ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!!   READ ME!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:40 am

*Laughs* I will take that as you accept my offer.
Back to top Go down
Siah

Siah

READ ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!!   READ ME!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:42 am

Always, your word is law!

Thanks for letting us all talk it out, you could've just decided on your own. I appreciate being given a voice. ^^
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

READ ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!!   READ ME!!! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:46 am

My pleasure Siah, I enjoy hearing what all of you have to say. I think if I just made everything the way I say, people would get bored and leave. Besides we all know I love giving my oppion whether it is wanted at the moment or not. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

READ ME!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: READ ME!!!   READ ME!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

READ ME!!!
Page 1 of 1