Mystic Haven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mystic Haven

Welcome Friend; to Mystic Haven, one of the last free cities of Norune in the war against the demonic hoards of The Shadow. Come and have some food and drink and enjoy the safety while it lasts...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Chat Box

Prisoner of Desires

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 6:27 pm

Mera blinked for a minute and then she smiled, "My people will not wage war...it is a well known fact on the Fey people know who their ruler is. There is a reason for that, like kidnapping to use against the kindgom. Since I am being released and I am being blessed by Gaia herself to wed Darren...my people will forgive."

But then the matter of getting proof was another matter. She turned to Darren, "I will need to leave tonight after the feast." She held up a hand, "And I will have to do it alone. I will travel faster with just Tiergan and myself and it is the only way." She said.
Back to top Go down
https://mystic-haven.rpg-board.net
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:06 pm

"If you are refurring to be caught again...not going to happen." She kissed him then, "I will I promise." She said.

Then she turned and squared her shoulders right as Michelle joined them. "All right, take me away to....torture me." She said.

Michelle giggled but took Mera's hand and led her off to be bathed and dressed for a feast such as the one tonight. Mera gave one more glance over her shoulder to Darren before she was dragged off out of view.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 pm

three hours later....

Mera had been thrown into a bath and scrubbed until she felt like she had no skin. Then they had doused her with oils that smelt like roses and lilies...she prefered her natrual scent to what they were doing to her. Then Michelle had brushed her hair out until it shone with or without light and of course left it down with...flowers.

"Why do you always think flowers in the hair when you think of the Fey?" Mera had asked her.

"I don't but it was a fetching look on you when you first came."

Mera had sighed as the tiny flowers were strung in hair, they were Star flowers...each seeming to glow a in silver light mixed with purple heather. Next came the final torture she knew was coming...the gown.

Michelle had had this ordered when she first found out and was beaming at it. It was rich purple with silver lace at the edges of the sleeves that fell and nearly bellowed to the floor. The bodice had silver lace as well and hugged her tightly with off the shoulders hem line and a low cut neck. It flowed around her legs beautifully and Mera was forced to admit it was a beautiful gown. Instead of the slippers though, Mera grabbed a pair of black doe skin boots that laced to her knees. She tucked a dagger into each boot and laughed at the look on Michelle's face.

Mera was complete...Michelle refused to put the heavy creams on her face like the other nobles and simply added some black liner around her eyes and a soft rose color to her lips. Mera looked in the mirror and thanked Michelle who beamed.

Now she stood outside the banquet hall and waited for Darren to join her so they could walk in together. She could all ready hear the guests on the other side and her stomach was in knots.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 7:54 pm

She nodded, "You look handsome by the way." She said as she took his arm. "But I like the tunic and leather breeches better...we will talk about that later."

Mera gave him a smile before the King's name was announced and they walked into the room together to all the eyes that instantly took in who was at Darren's side. Mera could hear their murmers and if she had wanted to she could hear each conversation..but she blocked them out and focused only on Darren beside her as he lead her to the King and Queen's seats in the center of the King's table...which was up on a Dais with stairs on either side leading up.

Crystal was behind the chairs and winked at Mera as Darren held her seat for her. She took a seat and then Darren did like wise beside her. The Duke and was on the other side of him and Mia right next to the Duke. The Earl and his wife were on the other side of Mera, the Earl smiled kindly at her as did his wife, this helped her feel a little better.

The food was brought out with nod from Darren and the chatter only grew as people ate hungerily from the delicious foods that were brought forth. Mera watched as eyes kept glancing her way, but she sipped her wine and ate trying not to pay attention. However she listened to every puff and sigh that came from Mia trying to get Darren's attention.

Mera had to hide a smile by taking another sip of wine. It was very rich and sweet...it was good but Fey and Elven wine were the best. She then leaned closer to Darren and spoke for his ears alone.

"We are about to be dismissed into the ballroom..perhaps we should say something before we go?"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:37 pm

Mera let her breath out and smiled brightly as she recieved congradulations and was told it was only fitting since she had died for the king once all ready. And of course once they were in the ballroom and the music started, Darren drew her into his arms.

They began a light waltz and he danced it beautifuly. She had learned this kind of dancing from a servant back at her own palace, incase she should ever need it. Fey dancing was a little more...elegant and grace then that of humans.

Mera looked at Darren and smiled, "I believe this will be our first and last dance before our wedding. I will leave and travel through the night...on Tiergan I should reach my home lands by early morning and be back late tomorrow night." She sighed.

"The only thing I can think of is to bring my mother the present queen here along with the council of elders...that is all I can do."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 9:55 pm

The dance finished and she parted slowly with him, her fingers lingering with his. "I will come back I promise." With that she gave him a kiss and grabbing her skirts ran from the room. She needed to hurry...before Mia could cause any damage.

Crystal stopped her on her way out. "Be careful, and don't worry I will watch over him."

Mera nodded and clasped arms with her before continuing on. Michelle had her things all ready packed and after disrobing and getting into black breeches and a lose white blouse she ran and met Martha who had Tiergan saddled and harnessed. The horse shook at the weight and Mera thanked him.

After the saddle bags were tied into the place she waved farewell to Martha before heeling the stallion who reared and then took off at full force. They ran through the city and off into the world. She would be back before Darren could get into trouble...she knew it.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2009 11:13 pm

The sun was just rising and though they had gone all night at this pace...neither of them was tired. She saw the gates up a head...to a human it looked like rocks piled high in the cavern in the mountain...but she knew better.

Tiergan skid to a hault and neighed. Instantly guards came rushing forth but stopped when they saw who it was.

"Princess!" Tolek...her bestfriend since childhood exclaimed.

"Tolek, I need to see my mother and the council right away. It is important."

"They are in the palace Mera." He said.

She offered him her hand. "Climb up, if you are with me no one is going to stop me again."

He nodded and climbed up beside her and held on as the stallion took off through the opening gates. Mera held on as they ran down the path through the mountains and lost her breath at the site of her city that exploded out of the forest beneath them as they ran down the hill. This valley was secret and only Fey could find it..another precaution.

"So where have you been?" He asked.

"I was kidnapped and turned into a slave...died and met Gaia and was brought back to life to marry a human. My betrothed."

She knew he was gaping at her but she ingored. "Now I have to bring my mother and the council to his city as proof I am of noble birth."

"Your crest should be enough." He said.

"Should, but humans do not know the Fey laws or crests...so I need proof." She reined in the stallion some as they ran through the city streets..not paved like a humans...but just a path through the forest floor.

Finally the palace came up and she they ran through the gates that were thrown open at the site of Torek. Tiergan had barely come to a hault when Mera leapt from his back and with Torek right beside her, they made there way to the throne room where the council would all ready be meeting with the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:26 am

Mera had talked everything over with her mother who had been glad to see her as well as the council. The grabbed the scrolls that said the mark on Mera's lower back of the cresent moon with claw marks on the bottom was the mark for THE Princess of the Fey. Now they were all packed..

All of them even Torek who insisted on going was mounted on Wilds to which Tiergan neighed happily. The two older members and Queen Lana were in a coach enchanted to keep up pace with the four white Wilds that pulled it. The people came to say goodbye and wish them luck as they sped off back towards Darren and the human Kingdom they would be uniting with.

Lana had been shocked that her daughter was alive, had died for a human..had managed to break a Dark Stone and was now marrying the said human with Gaia's blessing. But she could not be happier, because she had begun to fear that Mera would never marry.

The city was in an uproar as the ten horses...lead by Mera and Torek and the white silver coach lead by the handsome team of draft horses...was seen a mile away. They had made good time and the sun was just now touching the moutains.

She rode tall and proud as did all her people..and the Wilds pranced as they were fawned over. By the time they were reaching the palace gates, all the city was lined up like it was a parade...and Mera supposed it was.

They had just pranced up to the front of the palace with the enormous stairs and doors...the large fountain was flowing beautifully in the front courtyard and now she was looking for Darren as the guards on duty looked and servants began to join those staring out front on the stairs.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 16, 2009 12:44 am

Mera leapt into his arms from Tiergan's back and kissed him soundly. She had missed him and now that she was back she couldn't be happier. She laughed as he spun her around, obviously glad to have her back and heard as the nobles came forward.

Mera finally stepped down on the ground and turned with Darren's hand in hers as the couch opened and her mother...with raven hair like her daughter but with emerald eyes came out. She wore a gown that was pure white with silver trim, it was off the shoulder with bellowed and flowing sleeves with a tight bodice and flowing skirts...like the one Belle had worn the night before. It was the Fey and Elven fashion.

Her long hair was left lose and flowed to her knees with not a touch of gray to it. Her skin was paler then Mera's and she wore a silver braid around her neck with a stone of white and blue. And around her brow was a circlet made of silver thorns and leaves made in a most delicate fashion with the white-blue stone in the center above her brow.

All the elders and Torek bowed as was proper and Mera knelt taking Darren with her...along with everyone else present. Lana placed a hand on her daughter's shoulder and smiled when she rose.

"Now, let me have a look at my son." She used one delicate hand to lift Darren's chin and looked at him before nodded. "Yes, a great man indeed. Come, let us discuss matters inside?"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:23 am

Mera walked in proudly with her mother and watched as the court rose to their feet before them. Torek stood on the left of Lana, and Mera on her right with the council behind them with two members of their guard on either side of the council, totaling six guard in all.

Mia was present and Mera met her cold gaze with her hard one before letting her eyes fall on other members there. Darren took his seat with Crystal behind him, Michelle and Martha were on the other side and smiling.

Lana finally stopped before Darren and curtsied him, to show respect for his kingdom as did the rest of the members of the party, including Mera before they rose. Lana began to speak in a voice that was soft and musical...but carried the athority and power behind her position.

"I am Queen Lana of the Wolfmoon tribe of the Fey people and I have been brought here to prove that my daughter; Princess Mera is indeed of noble birth. Now as all of you have your seperate kingdoms, we Fey have ours. But there is one that leads them all and this is the Kingdom of Wolfmoon. You see Mera is not just of noble birth, among our people she is the highest of noble birth." She turned to one of the elders and nodded.

He walked forward and opened an old scroll before Darren, it was written in the human tongue because it had been written for the benefits of humans long ago when they had tried to join forces.

"As you can see King Darren, this discribes a silver mark created by special inks and magic to mark those of the noble family. It discribes a cresent moon with four claw marks beneath, two on either side located in the center of the lower back for females and center of the upper back for males." Lana nodded to her daughter who turned around to show her bare back, the mark indeed present.

Lana nodded and Mera turned slowly so all could see it.

"But it could have just been put there." Mia threw in as she rose.

Lana turned to Darren, deaming the woman unworthy of her attention. "I have brought a bottle of the ink and this warrior beside me has agreed for me to use it on him." Torek stepped forward and turned his right arm to Lana, he was earning his royal guard mark.

Lana turned and nodded as a special dagger, narrowed into an extremely fine point and dipped it into the ink. Delicately she then cut the mark into his arm and the magic of the ink filled in the lines. She then turned to Darren once more after the council had taken the tools.

"As you can see a fresh mark is not the shiny silver of Mera's, but a metallic blue. This was designed by our ancestors so that no deceat could ever happen with the mark. It takes a year for the ink to turn to the silver of Mera's."

"I have brought you all evidence ever needed by the human world to prove who we are in past centuries, should you think this another ploy to deceive you." She glanced at Mia before turning once more to the king. "The third signature on the scroll is that of your great great grandfather King Darren."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 4:27 pm

Mera after a nod from her mother ran into Darren's arms kissing him soundly before her people and his, not caring what they thought. She was here with him again and now she was free to become his wife for all time.

Then has he spun her around again her laughter rang out on the stone walls. She could hear her human friends clapping as were her own people and Torek was laughing as well, happy to see his childhood friend looking so femanine and happy all at the same time.

"We did it, we found a way to marry." She said to him.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 05, 2010 2:29 am

One month later...

Mera stood in a circle of women with Michelle leading them, as they put the finishing touches on her gown. She was less then pleased, not with the gown it was beautiful...but it was so damned heavy. She hoped no one attacked during the wedding because she would trip trying to fight.

Lana laughed at the look on her daughter's face from the chair she sat in near by. "It is not that bad Mera. You did agree to let me pic the gown for your wedding." She looked back at her needle work.

"Yes I did, but I did not think you would bury me in silk and lace." Mera replied.

Crystal who had been asigned to Mera for this day and Torek to Darren laughed as well. "Look at it this way...if anyone gets passed your senses and the guards, you can just rip the gown with your strength and give the whole gathering a great veiw of your legs."

Mera narrowed her eyes at Crystal who laughed even harder. Martha clucked her tongue at the two of them and the warned Mera to hold still. "That is unless you want to get pricked with a pin again?"

Mera sighed and shook her head. "Everything was sized, what can you be pinning now?"

"The pins to the lace trail of course. It is pinned so that when we go to the reception you can remove it for dancing." Michelle replied.

The Fey woman sighed again and all the others laughed. Michelle and Crystal were her maids while her mother and Martha would just be happy to be there together. The two elder women had grown quite close in the last month.

Finally Michelle stepped back and clasped her hands in delight. "You are truely a vision milady."

Mera turned and looked in the three mirrors surrounding her and had to admit she did look beautiful. The gown was snow white and off the shoulder with lacing in the low back, showing off her bare back. The sleeves bellowed out at the wrists with the silk and bneath that was silver silk lace in a vine-rose pattern. The same silver lace over lay her white skirts and flowed out in the train. It was also over the bodice of the gown and could be seen through the triangle gap in the front of her gown. A circlet of a similar vine-rose pattern encircled her brow matching the necklace at her neck and the drop earrings in her ears.

Her makeup had been done lightly and natrually...just enough to add a glow to her already glowing aura. Michelle and Crystal were in similar gown styles...only they were blue and silver instead of white and silver.

"Well I am all done now, are we ready yet?" Mera asked.

Lana smiled, "Yes, Torek has already let me know they are in place."

Mera suddenly felt nervous and looked at her mother who simply smiled and kissed her cheek. "You will do wonderfully my daughter, this I can see."

Mera smiled and thanked her before being lead from the queen's chamber...which she had not used until last night. King and Queen normally had seperate chambers...but her and Darren had agreed they would share one bed along wtih their one love. Though they had not made love yet...agreeing to wait for their wedding night.

Now she stood just outside the double doors leading into the throne room where everyone would be present from her kingdom and his. She took a deep breath as the music started to play and the little girls, one Fey and one Human, marched forward dropping their petals upon the red carpet.

Then her mother and on the arm of Lunas, the elder of the council went followed by Martha and her husband Tom. Next went Crystal and Michelle together...each holding a tiny box containing the bride's gifts for the groom. Then it was her turn and she took another breath before following them out. Everyone rose to her and gasps and whispers of her beauty and the joy of this day filled her ears...until she locked eyes with Darren and then the rest of the world no longer mattered.

She smiled softly at him as she made her way to the dias were the arch had been set up, where they would take their vows and seal their lives together forever.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 12:43 am

Mera took a deep breath as she stepped up beside Darren as everyone took their places. She smiled at him again, her heart pounding in her chest so hard she thought it would burst free. Then she saw the frills and laughed...with a soft smile she focused on his outfit.

Her magic took over and transformed the frills into a tight sleeveless tunic made of snow white leather that clung to his muscular torso. Vines that matched her own wrapped around his upper arms while the pants turned to white leather breeches that showed off the power in his lower body quite nicely as the clung to him. White and silver knee-high leather boots formed on his feet with a belt of silver around his waist. His crown however remained. As did the silver wrist guards.

Gasps were heard ever where as she laughed softly to him. "I will take the heat for that later...but I much rather like this."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:07 pm

She laughed softly, "I would change mine too, but I promised Mother."

With a clearing of the throat the minister drew their attention. Mera just smiled brightly at the man who flushed a little before he began.

"We are gathered here today, to not only unite these two people but unite to great and powerful kingdoms under one banner of love and friendship..."

And so he droned on and Mera's gifts were given, small gems carved into symbols mean ever lasting love, happiness, health and of course fertility. These were tossed into a black velvet bag stiched with vine and flora patterns in silver and gold thread.

Once this was done, Lunas came forward and took the ceremonial dagger and after cutting Mera's right wrist and then Darren's, he bound them together with a red silk scarf.

Mera looked straight at Darren as she recited the words she had learned by heart. "With my blood I bind my heart to yours for now and all eternity."

She kept her eyes on his as he recited the words as well and then Lunas spoke his part. "And so two hearts bind together until its last beat only to join once more in the stars."

He then took his place beside Lana once more and the minister having turned a little pale at the savage custom in his oppinon continued his part. "And so before your people and before the gods, it is my privlage to pronounce you Husband and Wife."

The scarf having been removed by Lunas when he left so it could be added to the bag and swen in was not in the was as Mera leapt into her husband's arms and kissed him soundly before all.

Shouts and cries went out to them as they turned as one and made their way, followed by everyone else out to the palace gardens that had been set up beautifully by the Fey people for the reception. And it was a perfect summer day with no winds and no clouds any where to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:25 am

Mera smiled at him and gave him her hand, letting him lead her to the dance floor that had been set up just for this occasion. She placed one hand in his and the other on his shoulder as they began to dance a soft waltz. She allowed him to lead her head still swimming with everything that had happened.

While she had been seated Michelle had removed her train so she had no worry of tripping over the darned thing. She smiled at Darren then, "I can't believe this, my heart feels as if it will burst!"
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:32 am

She rolled her eyes but smiled softly. "Beauty that comes from my blood only love, if I were a human I would be plain and unattractive to you." She teased, but then a serious thought occured to her...no one had told him what being her husband would mean for him...

Mera quickly searched his eyes, worried that perhaps he would wish to break it off before tonight when he took her for the first time...sealing them together forever. "Darren, there is something I forgot to mention..."She began, worry clear in her voice. "There is more to just getting me and my people when you marry me."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 12:47 am

She lowered her eyes to his chest. "Tonight, when you lay with me and claim my body for the first time...you will be given a gift." She took a deep breath and let it out. "You will become Fey, an immortal to rule by my side for as long as you wish to. You will look the same at first...but as the days go by changes will start to appear until one month from now on the next full moon when you will become a pure Fey. Until then though you can still get hurt and killed...easily."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:12 am

Mera leaned into him, her heart beating fast in her chest as he made his declaration to her. She then pulled back and smiled softly at him. "I love you Darren, I hope you know that."

This was said just as the other guests began dancing as well and Torek cut in, "Sorry my friend, but she was mine first." He joked before whisking Mera away into a dance lead strictly by their people.

Mera's skirts flowed about her in waves of white and silver as she spun and twirled in Torek's arms. Pretty soon they were leaping and spinning in bounds of pure grace, ducking and tucking, grinding this and that.

It was a dance not seen by human eyes before, it was called for good health and friendship for all and many were stunned into awed silence as they watched. But Mera, enjoying the dance as she was still caught Darren's eyes ever once in a while.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 7:08 pm

The song ended and applause errupted for the show, Mera and the others bowed and then she went to Darren's side where she belonged. "Well I don't know about you, but I would like to eat some of thise fine food now."
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2010 2:32 am

Mera nodded Lunas who signaled their people with a raise of his hand and forth came wine bags filled with fine Fey wine...nothing tasted so sweet, rich and exotic as Fey wine except perhaps Elven wine.

It was wild sun berries and raspberries combined with honeysuckle and rose and sweeped to perfection and then set out in the rays of the sun and moon for five days straight. The flavor was distinct yet undiscribable.

Mera turned to Darren, "A gift from my Mother, Fey wine another treat that your people have yet to sample" She explained.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:18 am

Mera toasted her crystal glass filled with the crimson liquid to his. "I am glad you improve love, I just hope the rest of the kingdom does."

She then turned to watch everyone talking and enjoying themselves, for the most part it was a very pleasant time and as the sun slowly started setting the tiny glowing lights strung every where lit up the entire area like a magic glen filled with fireflies adding to the mood. The Duke was there and even seemed to be enjoying himself, but of course Mia was not present.

"I am sorry things went the way they did with your childhood friend Darren." She said softly.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:42 am

"Power can do that to a person, as well as fame and wealth. It is a said thing but true none the less." She continued watching other dance and this time it was Lunas who came forward.

He bowed and then offered for her hand, as he was a close to her as her father had been and her own uncle she smiled. "Can I have this dance your Majesty?" He asked.

She gave him her hand still smiling as he lead her out. It was a slower song and he lead her through it beautifully and what he said made it even more so. "Your Father would be proud of you this day Mera. A more beautiful bride I have never seen, except perhaps for your mother."

Mera smiled brightly, "Thank you Uncle, it means a lot to hear that."

He smiled as well, his waist length hair held back at the neck, it had once been as raven black as her own once, but now it was as white as the fresh snow. His blue eyes still sparkeled though...just like his brother, her father's once had.

"Your young man is quite a pure soul and will be perfect for you, and I great addition to our people. You two shall rule our kingdoms for quite some time."

"A feeling or site?" She asked with a smile.

"Call it an Uncle's instinct." Then he laughed.

Mera joined him and then hugged him as their dance finished, she was then taken by another member of the council to dance and before she knew it, she had danced seven times before she found herself back in her husband's strong arms as she swept her across the dance floor.

"Well hello there." She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 1:57 am

"I am enjoying myself." She then listened and nodded, "Wonderful...think we can slip away yet?

She asked eager to have him all to herself without the pressures of being a guard or a king...of course now she was no longer Crystal's second, she was the queen. Well that wouldn't stop her from protecting her love.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:08 am

Torek joined them as well, he had decided to stay here with Mera. Saying that a Fey needed to be in the guard to watch over the two lovebirds as well as Crystal. He was taking Mera's place as the second.

Everyone of course joined around them to wish them farewell and a happy honeymoon. Lana gave Mera a hug and kiss on the cheek before doing the same to Darren. "Welcome to the family my son." She said right before slipping the a wooden box.

"Open it once you are where you are going, and only then."

Mera nodded, "Thank you mother."

"Of course." She then stepped back to Lunas's side and waved them farewell.
Back to top Go down
Keena Sera
Guardian
Keena Sera

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 11, 2010 2:32 am

She stepped out and her keen night vision allowed her to see more in detail and she was speechless. It was a beautiful area to spend their honeymoon and she intended to make ever moment as breath taking as this place.

"Oh Darren, it is beautiful." She said as she stepped down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prisoner of Desires   Prisoner of Desires - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prisoner of Desires
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mystic Haven :: The Forgotten Realm :: Archives-
Jump to: